New in Town

Twilight got so busy with her studies Celestia had to ask another alicorn* to fulfill Twilight's "royal" duties. Her name was Quill. Quill was a alicorn from a small alicorn race of ponies that had no royal call. But her and sisters Melody and Rose shared a special magical inequality, for they where symbols of the Elements of Life. Melody symbolizes love, Rose fairness and equality, and Quill who was the symbol of a diferent kind of magic, true magic. Quill was beautiful, kind, loving, and talented, this caught Blitz' attention. He had gotten into a pretty deep argument with dash, so they split up. After a while Blitz decided to move on, and then he crossed paths with Quill.

"Woah!" Quill exclaimed. "Got ya." A stallion with a beautiful rainbow mane had caught her. "Hey, you ok?"
"Yes i'm fine."
"I'm sor-"
Blitz was cut off mid sentience to see in his hooves a beautiful alicorn her mane was a beautiful shade of blue and her coat was light purple.
"I'm Blitz, and you are?"
"Embarrassed." "My name is Quill Harmony."
"Sorry to ask, but are you a princess?"
"No, just a simple alicorn." "My sisters and I are here to assist Princess Celestia."
"Cool."
"I guess I better get going."
"Hey, you want to grab some coffee later?"
"Sure."

Blitz was amazed at how smooth that went, he went to sugar cube corner later that day and met Quill, they had a great time.
"Hey Blitz!"
"Oh, hey Dash." "Wait Rainbow Dash what are you doing here!!"
"I came to pick up fluttershy's birthday cake." "Who's this your with?"
"No one, Just a friend!"
"Hello Rainbow Dash I'm Quill Harmony, very nice to meet you."
"Ya, cool to meet you too."

Rainbow Dash was devastated to see Blitz out with someone else, but she had to move on. She was alone momentarily so she played some games and watched t.v. but she couldn't stop thinking about Blitz.
     "Trust me he'll never love you again." Said Quill "I've got him right where I want him, he's already forgotten about you."

"He would never forget about me!"

"But he doesn't love you anymore, isn't that to bad."

"We'll see about that!"

     Rainbow Dash flew towards Cloudsdale to go see Blitz. She burst threw his door, she was so determined to show Quill how strong her love for Blitz really was.

"What the hell was that!"

"Blitz!" Rainbow said with tears in her eyes.
     She threw herself into his hooves. "Blitz I-" She was stopped by a loving kiss and she kissed him back. "I love you too Dash."

     Rainbow Dash told Celestia what Quill had done. The Princess found out Quill had died many years ago, the sisters didn't even know she had been there. Blitz and dash are dating now as they have been for almost a year now. As for the sisters, they have made many friends with ponies of Equestria. But don't worry the story isn't over yet!