Easy Love Spells

Make your crush fall in love with you- Say this: "Your love is not towards me but you love me, so mote it be." Say it in a strong willful voice and bless it if you would like.

Make someone love you back- Say 3x "My love is fair, I want my love to be mine. Please, make them love me back. No tragic story to this. This is my will, so mote it be"

Lust for me spell- Think of the person you want to love you and imagine them loving you. Think these thoughts for 10 seconds. Then, with emotion chant: "Oh Venus,Goddess of love stretch your hands out from above.Cover him in love for me and every night he will only think of me. Lust for me (name of lover).Lust for me. Need me (lovers name) need me.lust for me(name) lust for me. Love me ( name ) love me. Oh earth fire water air. make him need me. Make him want me. Lust , oh lust. Lust for me. blessed be." Now think of him loving you eternally.

Think of me spell- Sit cross legged in a dim to dark room. Close your eyes and
imagine your crush sitting or standing in front of you. Imagine details of him. Talk to him. Tell him of what you think of him. Just you and him in a dark place. He may not talk back, but he most likely will have a general memory of this event.
2.Think of me spell-First, start of by finding a comfortable position. Have a clear mind, and a relaxed body. Be free from distractions.
Second, use only a dim light if any light at all. Put an optional incense in front of you, light it. Third, think of the person you wish to use this on. Focus on all of them. Their eyes, nose, lips, hair, neck, shoulders, hands, etc. Imagine they are in front of you, with their heart chakra glowing a calming red aura. Imagine yours is glowing also. Put both of your hands, over top each other, on your heart chakra. And repeat this chant x3:
"Always I think of you,
May your feelings of me a-new.
I have lost many nights sleep,
Thoughts of you made my heart weep.
Now, I ask the Goddess of Love
To send you some insight from above.
Though ye shall lose many nights sleep,
You'll understand that I'm yours to keep.
I thank the Goddess of love, as I announce my spell done.
So mote it be!"

Attract your crush-
Envision a pink aura around you and the person you have a crush on. Then connect a link of the pink energy from you to them and envision yourselves together. Chant, "You and me, me and you, I attract this with my will." Then you're done and you can do this more then once.

Crush Spell- Chant this 10x
"Lover come to me
You will now see
That I love you so
You will to
Love me ( lover's name)
love me now!
So mote it be."
Then in 2 days you will see that the lover will seem to notice you. Maybe even ask you out.

Dream of me spell-
Ok, so in that place that reminds you of him somehow, get a picture of him into your mind and go through a slideshow of pictures in your mind. Think of him asleep, once you feel relaxed. 1. You can literally smile from ear to ear.
2.You have "butterflies in your stomach", then your in someway connected to him. If you continue to picture him, the more intense the feelings will be for you. Then picture you and him, alone, somewhere. It could be on the seat of a bus, in a meadow, or in your bedroom, either way, alone (it's best to picture you guys in the spot you are at now). Then talk to him, as you normally would. After awhile (this part is for more intense feelings) picture him leaning in to kiss you or (less intense feelings) giving you a hug. Then once your done with your picture recite this: "In your mind I have invaded, you have seen what I've pictured. You know how I feel, and you know that you are the one in this picture. It may have been a dream but when you awakin, it will become real to me and you. (FULL NAME OF LOVE) I love you, you shall love me when you awakin from this replaying dream. I know I've invaded your dreamland but it's the best for us. So dream of me and when you awaken this picture will become real." When you are done picture him once more and try and fall asleep. Signs that it is working: Being shy around you, frequently staring at you, asks to meet you in place you pictured, sits by you frequently.

Love prayer to the Norse Gods-
First of all, you need to do this right before going to sleep in your bed. Do this at your own risk, they'll only grant you the love if you truly deserve it, otherwise nothing's going to happen.
So, as I said, right before you go to sleep, chant this three times (if it's a female, feel free to change the spell as you chant):
"I'm in love, but he is not
I need him, but he does not
Make that switch up
Make him love
Make me the one he should love
By the power of the Norse gods
I'm begging for a miracle
For he's the only one I need
I'm awfully consumed by greed
He should want me to only be his
Until the end of time I shall chant this
Goddess Freya of Norse love and passion
Make his heart mine, so none of us will suffer
I wish for my eternal prayer to be heard,
Hear me gods, so mote it be."
After you've done this, try to fall asleep, and feel free to repeat this spell anytime throughout any day after that. Just a reminder; this is a strong spell, only use it if you're really desperate and determined, or else the Norse gods won't hear your call.

3 Step love spell-
Step 1: Think of your crushes name and what he/she looks like.
Step 2: Say this: I long for a soul mate. Theres only one guy/girl for me. Please let (crushes name) come to me. He will instantly fall in love with me. I love you so!
Step 3: The next day think about him.
2 days after it is cast the spell will hopefully take effect :)