Ch. II

Ali's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes only to look into the blinding light, although the surroundings and the quietness made it peaceful. Though it was peaceful, I was worried and superstitious of the quietness, and i could see no movement. I looked around remembering what happened to us.

*Flashback*
I woke up with a jolt and sat up quickly, only to see zoe and I see surrounded by people dressed in white lab coats, the people that I was terrified of. I stood up and punched one of them as Zoe saw me she got up and started to fight them off with me. I then kicked one of them in the chest and they fell onto their back. I went to attack another one of them when I felt something sharp hit my arm, I looked at Zoe and lost all feeling in my body. I heard a thud, and Zoe screamed my name as my body went cold and my eyesight and hearing disappeared.

*End of flashback*

I looked through the glass and used all of my strength to push the glass lid off of the glass coffin. Carefully, I set it down on the side and slowly stood up. I scanned the room with my light blue eyes, and seeing that it was safe I stepped out of the coffin and on to the cold hard tile. I turned around, my eyes widening at the sight. My best friend was there, still as a statue. I collapsed on my knees and covered my face with my hands. 'NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! She can't be dead...' all these thoughts and many more were running through my head as I sat there with my hands covering my face filled with grief.

(Sorry if it sucks and that it's so short.)