Behind Closed Doors

Sam's POV

After a day of filming, I usually hang out with the guys at someone's house. Today, we've decided on heading to George's place.

"Ready to head out guys?"

"Yeah sure! I think Amanda wanted to talk to us first," Fra says.

As soon as he says so, Amanda comes walking by.

"Guess who just baked 3 dozen red velvet cookies and bought 2 bottles of wine?"

"Uhh, you did?"

"Yep! You guys guessed right," she giggles. "Want to come over? My place is big enough for everyone!"

We all look at each other and nod. "I guess so. They better be good!" Amanda chuckles and everyone packs up.

"Let me find Aaron first and invite him," she says skipping away to find him. When did they get so close I think to myself.

The gang follows Amanda as she leads us to her place. We pull up to Amanda's house and everyone makes themsleves at home.

"Cute place you got here!" Fra yells.

"Thanks, enjoy yourselves and the cookies! I'll order pizza. But I'm going to take a quick shower before Aaron gets here."

"Oh, why are you getting so nice for him?!" Alistair frantically asks.

"Nothing big. I just want to give him a special night before his big scene tomorrow you know?"

The guys immediately turn to each other and George mouths the words what the fuck.....

Amanda runs to the bathroom and someone knocks on the door. George opens the door.

"Hey guys!"

"Aaron! Welcome buddy boy."

"What brings you here?!"

"Don't you need to be rested for the big scene tomorow?!"

"Uhh well, Amanda said she had something for me so I decided to swing on by. Is she in her room? I'll just wait in there I guess."

As soon as he leaves, everyone begins to freak out.

"I AM NOT READY TO LOSE 50 BUCKS," Fra screams.

"SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF HERE."

"OH SHIT, DID YOU HEAR THE WATER TURN OFF?"

The bathroom door swings open and Amanda walks out in only a towel wrapped around her tiny body.

Amanda's POV

"Is Aaron here yet?" I ask.

"NO, HE CAN'T COME!" they all scream.

"HIS UHH MOM NEEDED HIM!"

I hear someone lightly calling from my room.

"Over here Amanda!"

"Oh there he is. Be right back guys," she says winking.

George's POV

"GUYS, WHAT DO WE DO?! WHAT DO WE DO?!"

Alistair and Fra rush toward the door as soon as Amanda locks it and shove their ears to the door to listen but the noises are loud enough to hear from across the living room. All you can hear coming from the room is Amanda screaming out Aaron's name, moans, objects dropping, and Aaron grunting. Sam is on the couch with her head down into a pillow. Fra and Alistair are staring at each other in disbelief. And Eddie looks like he's going to cry.

Aaron's POV

Amanda is slowly getting dressed as I drop books on the ground and grunt every few seconds. Amanda is just smiling, trying so hard not to laugh when she trips over the garbage can and screams.

"Oh, good one!" I whisper to her.

"Ohhhh Aaron, you are so good at this!" she yells as she slips on pajama pants.

"Amanda!" I moan as I'm checking my phone for messages.

"How much longer?" she asks giggling.

"We got maybe 15 minutes left? I don't want the guys thinking I'm a wimp!"

We both quietly laugh and jump in bed together after she's done changing. We have brief conversations together in between the noise making when my stop watch goes off.

"I think we're done! Good work Amanda!"

After about 20 minutes, we finally walk out of the room and Fra and Alistair nearly fall into her room.

"I'll walk you out Aaron," Amanda says taking my hand while everyone else is just wide eyed with their mouths hanging open.

Outside of Amanda's house, we both fall to the ground laughing.

"Aww man, you should have seen Eddie's face! Poor guy. I have much explaining to do!"

"Yeah, hopefully he doesn't hate me! He looked like he was going to wet his pants!"

"That was too much fun! Thanks Aaron. You better split the money like you promised!"

"Don't worry, I'll probably just use my cut of the bet to take you out on a real date!"

"Aww man. That was so great. I'll see you tomorrow alright? Goodnight and drive home safe!" Amanda says giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Amanda, hopefully they don't tear you to shreds in there!"

Well that was a fun little chapter :) 8 votes and comments guys!