Cover Up

//Yuno's P.O.V//

I decide to go for the packaging paper. I carefully drag his slowly dying body out of the public eye. Grabbing the paper I sop up as much blood as I can from him. Tears coming down from me faster than my heartbeat.

"Its gonna be ok (y/n), hang in there... I'm so sorry... I'll fix this..." I remembered a water bottle that Nurse Kiki gave me to take, and I run to my purse. I slowly pour the water around his wounds. If I wash them out, I think he'll be ok.

Hopefully

The seconds tick away from my grasp as I try and try and try again to save a life, which is also slipping away.

Good he's gone, now grab that glass piece again...

"NO!" I kick the piece away from me, saving myself as well.

Three things, slipping away, something has to be let go eventually. I don't want to choose, but I have to.

"Stay with me (y/n) please please" he's not budging. Here come the tears again.

Why am I so weak? Why did I let them take over?! Damned voices, messing with me since I was born.

I close my eyes and lay my head on his chest. Nothing left to do, I just sit and listen.

No breathing
No beating

All is silent, I can't hear anything, not even my own thoughts.

A very quiet sound interupts the never ending silence.

Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump

Heartbeat? Is that a heart beat? I sit up quickly and look down at his blank, dead face. His nose twitches.

He's alive? Is he alive? I sit him up, waving my hand in front of his face as is eyes slowly open.

"Y-yuno? I thought you left me for dead" he utters quietly. I couldn't do anything else but hug him oh so tight.

//Your P.O.V//

I can barely breathe and her arms around me are just making it worse. With the rest of my strength I push her off, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"I'm so sorry, did I hug you too tight? I'm sorry I'm sorry" tears drip from her eyes, where it looks like they have already been.

I felt horrible, yes she did just about kill me, but I knew it wasn't her fault. Or was it? I mean it was her but it couldn't be her, could it?

I hug her back, leaning my head unto her left shoulder.

"Yuno?" I wait for a response.

"Yes (y/n)?"
"I... I love you..."