Chapter Six: Truth Or Dare 1

Start from the beginning

"You." Shay pointed at a red head. He nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Sean Parker."

"What about you blondie?" Shay peeked over the red heads shoulder. Mr. Blondie gave her a once over and smirked as his eyes ran up Shaley's exposed legs.

"Kyler. Kyler Jordan. Nice to uh... Meet you." His eyes glistened with mischief. Shay nodded and turned to the two that was bound to be twins, although one had obviously dyed his hair.

"Brunette and black? Not a good combination. Doesn't look right. Who are you two.?." Shay asked them both.

"Tyler Greenberg." The black head one said.

"Taylor Greenberg." The brown headed chirped. Shay again nodded with a hum. 'Definitely the gay one.' Shay thought to herself.

"What about you?" Shay asked the last of Shane's friends. His hair was neither black, brown, blonde, nor red. Although it was a midnight blue. Basically black but really soft and shiny look that gave it a blue glare.

"Connor Davis." His voice was stern, deep and Shay shivered at the sound of it. Feeling flustered, she quickly recomposed herself after remembering her Madonna-looking brother.

"Would one of you care to explain why my brother looks like the sixty year old woman who sings, the song 'Like A Virgin'?" The guys laughed at what she said but Tyler examined it to her.

"We're playing truth or dare. Shane wouldn't answer the truth so we made him do a dare, care to join?"

"Can I invite a friend over?" Shay raised her eyebrow, waiting upon his answer.

"Sure, make sure they get ere within ten minutes." Shay nodded and Tyler and ran upstairs to go call Marisa. After giving directions to her house, Shay hung up and went back downstairs and made some kool-aid for everyone to drink.

"Hey Shay?" Shay heard Shane yell out to her from in the living room.

"Yeah?"

"I invited Caiden over!" He yelled. Shays ears ticks at the mention of him and she ran unite living room.

"You didn't!" She glared daggers at him, his friends cowered back from her stare.

"Why shouldn't I have? He was out in his driveway walking some girl to her car. So I just invited them both over." He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"And... Where are they?"

"Caiden said something about him changing and then they'll e over in a few." Shay nodded at her dumb ass of a brother.

"What's the big deal if he comes over?" Taylor asked from behind as he came in with UNO, Rook, and a lack of playing cards.

"T-there is no big deal." Shay bean to stutter but quickly composed herself.

"Well, he should be here by now so.." Shane trailed off as Tyler and Connor came in.

As if right on cue, the doorbell rang. Shay marched to the door and quickly flatted her hair down before opening the door with a bright forced smile.

Caiden had his arm wrapped around Amanda's waist, as he smirked at shay and pushed past her.

"Jerk." She muttered under her breath and closed the door back.

"Caiden?" She heard a low growl as she entered the loving room to see the twins glaring hard at Caiden.

"Taylor. Tyler." Caiden spat. Poor old red headed Sean seemed taken aback as did Shay.