"Oh if that's so tutor me , shin-chan~" you teased , " N-no i refuse nanodayo !" Midorima opposed . You decide to tease him a little , "But you like me." you taunt , "NO  I DO N-NOT , WHO SAYS!" he starting screaming and covered his after he realize what he had just done. "Your face says so ." you bluntly declare. Midorima redden even more .(A/n: is it even possible?) 

"F-fine i'll tutor you, not because i like y-you nanodayo." he stuttered .  "My house 8pm . I better leave before you die of heat stroke." you said and left the two boys .

When you left the room your heart started beating rapidly.  'That was close i almost blew up , what am i going to do later!' you thought .

Kuroko

 You crying over your lost sister on a park bench. "Are you okay? (Y/n)-san ?" you heard a warm voice , you looked up. It's kuroko and kagami they are popular basketball player , "Kuroko-kun how did you know my name?" I asked.

"Nevermind that, why are you crying (y/n)-san?" kuroko asked and smiled gently. "My little sister is missing a-and I don't know what to do. " you started breaking down as you remembered the horrible incident. Kuroko gently pat your head, "Dont worry Kagami-kun and I will find her in no time!" Kuroko ensure me. You show them a picture of your younger sister , " Her names is (S/n) please find her !" you begged

The three of you went around the park calling her name. You checked the around playground while the two boys  searched for her in the other area.

Kuroko POV

I saw a girl on the ground with a injured knee crying for a familiar name ...(y/n) nee-san. I was happy that i found her so i don't have to see (y/n) cry anymore . "Are you (s/n) ?" I asked , she looked up with beautiful (e/c) . 

I carried her back to (y/n) , you hugged her tightly and nag at her for running away not telling you. "I got it i will not make you worry anymore, but is Kuroko-nii your boyfriend?" you blushed and cover her mouth.

"Yes soon or later i will be yours sister's boyfriend..hopefully." he said bluntly with no expression. "How did you say that so casually?" kagami and i agreed together.

Kise

WUFF WUFF! Your dog is gleefully running around, you are walking your dog in the park. Unknown to you there was a handsome model nearby fangirling over your pet dog. He couldn't take it anymore , he dashed towards your direction. 

You heard heavy and fast footsteps. It was a blond male , he was running too fast you couldn't see who he was. You quickly dodge the lunatic , you saw the man grabbed your dog . "Dog-napper !!" you screamed. 

"Where?! I will catch him ssu !" kise said. A wry smile crossed your face , "Are you kidding me, the person is you."you grabbed your dog away from him after stomping his feet.  "Oww!" he fell on the on the floor and started crying crocodile tears. 

He looked up at you expecting a sorry, "Hey do you have any pride as a man?"  He frowned and started screaming " Don't you recognize me ? I'm the fabulous KISE SSU !" 

"Oh you are that popular guy from my school, but i thought you would be better than this." you said with a expressionless face . "Come on girl let's go."  your dog followed your footsteps.

Kise POV

'This girl is so weird , usually girls will go kya here and there but she is so mean ssu!' I thought but she is interesting. :)  

Murasakibara

"This is Delicious noo this one too. " you are choosing which snack you would like to snack on first, you sigh deeply. "Why not eat both together?" your friend Himuro said . "You are so smart!" you quickly tear open the two snack.

While munching on the snack you were so distracted you tripped on your own toes and fell with a thud.  You raised both your arm in order to save your dear snacks.  "(y/n) are you okay?"  the raven haired man said. 

"Are my snacks fine?" you felt your snacks being stolen away , you looked up. ' Man how tall is this guy' you thought. He lazily looked down as he feed on your snacks .

"Hey just because you are taller than me doesn't mean you can take my food!" you reprimanded. "Since you are Muro-chin's friend and you gave me your snacks you must be a good person. " he picked you are gently.

"What are you saying i did not-" you were cut off. "And next time don't  open the snacks you want to give me." he said and turn his heels and walked away.

"WHEN DID I GIVE HIM MY SNACKS

While writing this i have a lot of problems writing the character (Kise) .I'm sorry if this isn't good enough i will be trying my best to improve! I also notice they were OOC, so sorry :(  Please comment and tell me how was it  or you can  privately tell me.  I hope you have enjoyed my first fan fictions.  I really want to hear your opinions .  LOVE YA ●‿●

If you have any requests ,do feel free and comment down below or message me privately if you're shy ;) *If there is anything in my book that's offensive to you or anyone around you please explain and tell me privately. Also forgive me for the use of profanity.

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the character or the pictures

Moo,

UghUshi うし (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥