Chapter Twenty Four

Start bij het begin

"But you let him kiss you? That's not the Lexi I know." She told me, shaking her head in disbelief. 

"I don't know what happened to the Lexi you know!" I screamed, my bottom lip shaking and my hands clenched in fists. "The Lexi you know is gone! Or at least I think she is! I don't know!" 

"Alright. There is a lot you haven't been telling me. Start talking." 

I opened my mouth, trying to figure out where to start. There'd been so much I haven't told her recently and I don't know what to tell her. I closed it again, licking my lips and really trying to figure out where to begin. Once I g=figured it out there was a knock on the door. 

"Go away!" 

"I have your room key." Lou smiled, walking in with something in his hand and trailing Malik behind him. 

"What are you doing? How'd you get my room key?" I asked, looking up at him and he came to stand next to me. I peaked over at Malik, his lips in a perfect smirk. "Get that damn smirk off your face, asshole." 

"Anything for you babe." He said, the smirk turning into a smile. 

"I hate you." I snapped, getting off the bed and into his face, glaring at him. "I hate you so much." 

I went to move, but before I could Lou jumped between us, something clicking and a tug coming from my wrist. I looked down, ready to murder Louis. Malik started chuckling and Lou jumped on the other side of the bed. 

"Louis goddamn William fucking Tomlinson you had better get the key to these right now." I held my hand up, the handcuffs uncomfortably attaching me to the biggest pain in the ass known to man. "Now." 

"No. You two will get along." He smiled, sprinting past me and to the door. "Cher run!" 

"See you later Blondie!" She giggled, running after Lou and the door shutting behind him.  

"You asshole! What the hell did you do this for?" I yelled, glaring at Malik, 

"I didn't do it! Lou did it!" He rolled his eyes, his free hand pointing towards the door. "This was all him." 

"Well how'd he know about it if it weren't for you?" 

"Excuse me? Maybe your loudmouth did it." 

"Bull! It had to have been you!" 

"Okay, yeah it was me. I told him." He looked proud of himself.