Chapter 1

"Whoa, " I yell as I take shots after another

"Damn girl you are an animal! People wouldn't believe you're the alpha's daughter." my friend Jake said, and we all laughed. The next morning, I wake up, and I get into the shower. My wife is happy, Jumping for joy. I put my short blond hair in a messy bun. I put on my black tank top, black ripped jeans, my white Dr. Martins, and my leather jacket. I grab my bag and left. Today we were having some billionaire come to our school to speak. He was supposed to be our age. He was this producer for movies or something. Our school has humans as well. The late bell rang as I got to my class. Once I got into the class everyone was looking at me. When I saw him, I already knew what was going on.

My mate... He couldn't stop looking at me. I couldn't stop looking at him. I managed to bring myself to snap out of it.

"I'm sorry I'm late miss!" I said taking my seat.

"A detention MS. sliver," she said, but I just rolled my eyes.

"Now we may continue, " she added

"Okay, so there's a copy of the scrips on your desk. As I said before I choose this school and, this class to participate. I'm hoping I can find a leading lady to portray my partner. She will be playing a wolf who found love, but her parents don't like her mate, " he said and that caught my attention noticing he was looking at me.

"How about you? You read this I'll have you not to get detention. Fail you'll still have detention, and still work for me, " he said to me

"So, either way I will still work for you?" I asked

"Yes." Was all he said. I then stand up holding the paper in my hand.

"There's no way I am going to leave you!! You're my mate, and I love you!! I don't care what my parents say!!! I am not going to be with someone else!" I read as I took a few steps closer

"But darling it's what you need to do for your pack! We had good times! The times I would never forget, but-"

"No more!!! If you think I'll leave you, you are wrong! I love you, and I'll always love you until the day I die! I'll become the Luna of your pack, we'll be strong together." I cut him off I notice we were so close to each other.

"Cut!" He said looking into my eyes

"Looks like I have found my leading lady!" he said. He gave me his number. Once the bell rang, I went to my locker got my stuff, and left school. Once I got home, I put my bag in my room, and I went outside. I then stripped my clothes, and I went for a run.

As I was running I caught the scent of my mate, and I followed it. They come to a clearing in the woods.

"Scout the area see how much land we can use for the shooting." his producer said. I saw my mate get out of the car.

I never did get his name. They were so close to the pack house. I dash off running!

Once I got there I saw my friends heading to the woods.

'If you guys planning to go for a run don't! There are humans close by. Looks like they are heading this way! Let everyone know not to go into the woods' I mind-linked to them and they nodded.

I run to my room to change.

"Kate!!" I heard my father call me. I run downstairs.

"Humans on our land why didn't you, and your pack scare them off," he demanded

"What am I supposed to do father growl at them? If we did, they wouldn't leave humans are too stubborn for their own good!" I said

"That they are! You have your own pack within our pack so you can have the training to take responsibility for if I die you can take over... you'll be a great Luna just like your mother was..." he said placing his hand on my cheek

"I know papa! We are doing well-" I get cut off by my mate's smell. They're way to close

"They are too close! I'll take care of it, " I said running outside. I found my pack. We act like we were just goofing off and laying down. Like what we normally do. Jacob walks back in his wolf form. I told him not to go out which pissed me off that he disobeyed me!

'Jacob stay in your wolf form and come here and sit next to me!

"Hello! We didn't realize people owned this land." I heard the producer say. I looked over at him, then my mate. I then stand up and walk over to them.

"Yes, we own this land," I said with a smile

"So much land." my mate said.

"Yes, well we have a lot of people, and we like the Space." I said, "this is my family." I added as I introduced the gang to my mate and his team.

"Mason I just remembered we have to meet with the leading lady for the film!" his producer then said

"Well, we don't have to cause you are looking at her!" he said with a smile

"Well, you did pick a good one! She's very pretty, " he said to me

"It's nice to hear someone speak highly about my daughter that way" my father then said

"Papa! This is Mason and his producing team. Remember when I told you we were having a billionaire coming to the classroom? Well, this is him. He wanted to pick a leading lady for his movie, and I'm the leading lady!" I said proudly

"That's amazing!" he said, hugging me

'Kate meet us in the woods now!' Tallia mind-linked to me. I looked at my father and he nodded. I took out my phone and put it up to my ear, pretending to take a call. I walk back to them a few minutes later.

"It's so great to meet you, but I got to run, "I said

"It's fine, we have to go to." his producer said

"Umm is tomorrow good to practice lines and to go over stuff?" Mason asked me

"Tomorrow's fine." my father said, and they left. I waited a few seconds then took off into the woods. I just hope whatever it is, it won't cause too much trouble.