Buying Necessities

"Why are we the ones who have to get the baby stuff? I wanted to play with baby peach." Jungyeon sulks as she walks with Jihyo, Sana and Chaeyoung to the mall.

"It can't be helped. At times like this, maybe the oldest would know how to take care of those babies. Anyway, we have to get baby clothes, food, diapers and toys. Get them as fast as we can and we leave the mall. Alright?" Jihyo rolls her eyes at the older member.

They enter the mall and quickly make their way to the baby section to get what they need. Jihyo and Chaeyoung were looking at all the different kinds of diapers like lost children, wondering which product would be the best for the kids while Jungyeon simply rolled her eyes at them, saying "You do know we could just ask the sales assistant..." Jihyo and Chaeyoung blush. "I knew that." Jihyo mumbles.

They ask the sales assistant for help so that they know what's best for the babies back in the dorm and head on to buy food before buying their clothes. Jungyeon chose Momo's clothes, Sana chose Mina's clothes, Jihyo chose Dahyun's clothes and Chaeyoung chose Tzuyu's clothes.

"Hey, don't you think these would look good on Chewy?" Jihyo calls Chaeyoung as they stand side by side. "No, Chewy's smaller than that. I'm surprised she's that small when she's a kid, she's like a giant at age 16." Chaeyoung sighs. It was ironic how Tzuyu was the tallest member and Chaeyoung was the shortest member even though they were the same age.

Jungyeon was holding a pile of pink clothes ready for Momo, and Sana just walks around choosing whatever she thinks suited Mina. Soon, they finish up by dragging Jungyeon to the cashier before she can get any more clothes for Momo.

The girls make their way to the toy section where Chaeyoung immediately grabs a rattle with a grin while saying, "Tzuyu's going to love this and I know it." Jihyo stares at her with a doubtful stare. "What? I got that really good feeling that when you shake it, she'll respond to it. Wanna bet?"

"No, I don't want to. Where's Jung-" Jihyo stops mid sentence and feels a headache coming as she looks at the older girl grabbing all sorts of toys. "Jungyeon unnie, you're only allowed to get one toy." Jungyeon whines but does as she's told, placing the other toys back. She ends up with a cooking set for Momo.

"Let's pay for all these and hurry back to the dorm, alright?" The girls make their way to the cashier to pay for the items before heading back to the car waiting for them.

The chapter is a bit short compared to the first one but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed it :)

oneshotvariety