Chapter One:Roomies!

Jesse's POV

I smirked to myself as I grabbed my box of undershirts and lingerie.

Let me tell you, I've worked very hard to get into a good college, as well as it being very open about many things. See, I'm a lesbian, but that didn't change the fact I was accepted. Great!

Anyway, I used my butt to close the car door and shivered in the slight August breeze.

I walked to my dorm, number 23, and shuffled the box in my hands to gets the keys out. Before I could, a beautiful girl with dirty blond hair, soft facial features, and striking green eyes opened the door.

Oh. My. God. My senses melted and I almost dropped the box. I saved my undies from hitting the ground, but just barely.

"Hi, my name is Sam Jonasson," She said, and nervously smiled.

I grinned."Hi, I'm Jesse Hanler and might I add, you are HOOOOOT." I stuck my hand out and she took it in her thin one.

She laughed, cheeks bright red. "Oh, I take it you're a lesbian? This college has more gays than straights, did you know!"

I winked."I'm as straight as a circle! So, Not very...."

She kept laughing, and when she opened her eyes, they sparkled with humor. I truly smiled, and she scurried out of my way.

She hurried off into what I presume to be her bedroom. I set my things on the counter and a phone buzzed across the room.

Sorry, but I'm a TOTAL snoop. Dogg that is!

Anyway, Jokes about Dogs aside, I just HAD to see who was texting Sam.

Her phone had an Adventure Time case on it. Awesome! I turned it over.
Her screen read:

1 new Text from: ASSHOLE!:hey babe im sry take me b.....

My guess was this person cheated on her or something. Why on earth would somebody cheat on a girl who looks like a goddess?!?!

I quickly put the phone back and retreated back to my box and pulled something out to pretend to read so as to not get caught.

"Why are you holding a bottle of lube?" It took me a second to realize I had, indeed, picked up my bottle of lube.

"Who is 'Asshole'?" I blurted out.

"Did you read my texts?" She asked, nervous.

"Not all of them,"I defended,"I did only read part of one they just sent you...."

She sighed." I should probably tell someone...." she slumped.

"Go on," I prompted and walked over to her.

"Ok," she breathed."It started with a boy named Kenneth in 10th grade. We dated, and eventually we seemed to think we were soul mates."She sighed dejectedly but continued." He promised me we would marry once out of school. Then things got bad. He started to hit me, and we argued a lot more. He pretended to care for me then struck at my self esteem. One night h..." She shook, and I put my arm around her.

"Shhhh.... Calm down," I soothed.

She continued anyway."H-He said he loved me. One day I dropped by his house after hanging out with my friends, and h-he, that FUCKING CHEATER, was fucking another girl. Now, he expects me to-to forgive his abusive and cheating ass!"

I shot up." THAT ASSHOLE! You are The PRETTIEST girl I have ever seen, and he has NO RIGHT to treat you like shit!!" I growled and slammed my hand on the counter.

She closed her eyes."I'm just glad he didn't find out-"

" Find out what?" I asked gently, curious.

She took a breath."I'm bisexual. I actually prefer women but obviously I couldn't tell him that...." Sam trailed off.

She looked at me, fear of being judged in her eyes. I hugged her tightly.

" From now on, we are BFF's. Agreed?" I playfully scolded.

She grinned. "Yeah!"

Just then a knock came on the door.

" That'd be our last roommate." I said and got up. I opened the door for her.

There stood a small girl with wavy brown hair and chocolate eyes. WHY ON EARTH ARE ALL MY ROOMMATES SOOO HOT!

"Oh my gosh! Come in!" Sam said behind me.

"Hi, I'm Ella Panchett," She said quietly. I picked up one of the boxes by her feet.

" Where do you want this?" I asked.

" Umm, my room, and I'd like the room on the left."she whispered, looking at her feet.

I carried it and set it on the dresser in the room on the left.

When I returned to the living room/kitchen/ front room, both Sam and Ella were carrying two boxes.

"So these are the last on the boxes, right Ella?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah," Ella murmured.

"Could you guys help me with my boxes?" I requested. Both nodded, and we all walked back to my car. I handed Ella my box of snacks and Sam my clothes.

I grabbed a box of my own 'things' and followed them. We followed each other into our dorm and filed into the middle bedroom.

Sam set her box on the dresser and Ella shoved hers underneath my bed.

I set my box on the bed and we walked in and out of the house quite a few times carrying my things.

"What's in here?" Ella asked about a box labeled,'Fun times guaranteed'. I laughed at my own sense of humor.

"It's a secret." I said, winking.

Sam laughed at the look on Ella's face."Let's go to the mall together!" she suggested."To learn more about my BFFs!"

I looked over to Ella, who nodded the tiniest bit.

I grinned and put my arms around both of them and we all walked to my car and went to the mall together.

That day, we became instant friends. We had a unique friendship others envied.

But with triple the hormones, triple the feelings, and triple the PMS, what would happen with us?

Hope you enjoyed that! I will have a time skip next chapter tho so don't wonder what is with the fucking skips!!!! Anyway lots o love ,

Pikachu