Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

"Addelyn I do not know what your problem is but for crying out loud cheer up a bit. You are a healthy, beautiful, smart girl." My dad said at breakfast Monday morning. After the sex incident Sunday had passed in a blur.

It was now Monday morning and I was needing to go to school. But at school I would see Layton and I wasn't ready. So to help my confidence I put on short jean shorts and a low flowy red tank top. With this I put on my strappy sandals and put a few loose curls in my hair. After this I put on all my makeup completing my look.

I rarely did myself up so when I did the guys didn't waste time hitting on me. And today I would need a distraction.

"Honey you're going to be late!" Dad hollered at me.

"I'm leaving now." I hollered back grabbing my phone and bag. I walked out and through the all and out the door. I hopped into my mustang and took off towards school along with many of the other kids from here.

"Little girl don't be so blue, I know what you're going through." I sang along with the song through my car stereo.

Fifteen minutes later I pulled up to the school and into a parking spot. I hated this place.

"Hey, Addy-belle." Sean said pulling up next to me.

"Hey Sean." I said walking over to him we we walked to the building. In the corner of my eye I spotted Layton with girls surrounding him. I rolled my eyes. I knew this would happen and I knew what happened between us meant nothing to him but I still had that small hope.

"Hey Addy!" Layton said casually while smirking as a whore hung off of his arm. I ignored him and kept walking.

The day was going fine until Child Development came along. The class that I had with Layton. Sean sat behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. He could probably sense I was tense but he didn't ask questions which was why I liked him. I could feel Layton burning holes into the back of my head.

"Alright kids we are going to do a little project so partner up." Mrs. Clem said in her nasal voice that drove me insane. Not a second later Layton was over at my side.

"Get your hands off of her." Layton growled at Sean quietly before yanking me out of my seat and over to the one next to his.

"What's your problem?" I asked angrily. He couldn't just do that.

"He doesn't need to be all over you." Layton said looking straight ahead and not at me.

"That's none of your business." I said back.

"Whatever." Layton said dismissing me as the teacher started talking again.

*. *. *.

"Oh yes!! Oh!" I heard screaming and moaning coming from my fathers bedroom as I walked in the house home from school. I paused startled. When I heard my fathers voice I cringed and ran back outside. I ran to the nearest tree and puked. This has happened before. I guess my body can't stand the fact that my father is sexual with other women. Thinking about it again I puked another time. It made me think of my mom.

"Addy are you okay?" Layton said from a few feet away. He was our closest neighbor, you could see our houses from the front doors.

"No." I said as the tears slid down my face. I couldn't get the noise out of my head. I hated that he could do that with someone else besides my mom. Layton didn't ask questions he just wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards his house.

"Don't touch me." I spat out tugging away but he just held on tighter.

"Are you sick?" He asked as we got into his house and he sat me down into the couch.

"No." I said still crying and sobbing, my shoulders shaking violently. I ran to the bathroom and puked again. I slid down the wall and just cried more. I wished so bad that I still had my mom around.

Layton walked in and wet a wash rag before wiping my face and picking me up carrying me back out to the couch.

"Shh, it's okay." He said rubbing my back as he sat down beside me. I just curled up into a ball against his side and tried to stop crying.

* *. *

"Addelyn wake up." Layton whispered into my ear. I was still curled up into a ball against Layton. I guess I fell asleep.

"I'm sorry", I said slowly stretching out and standing up.

"I better get you home." Layton said standing up and putting a hand on my back. We walked over to my house and I slowly opened the door walking in quietly. Layton followed behind me to my room. When we got to the door I turned around to face him.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him since he was several inches taller.

"No problem." He said back. I snaked my arms around his stomach and gave him a tight hug. He instantly hugged me back giving me a warm sense of security. We slowly broke apart and I walked away letting him leave.

------------------------------------

Sooo what do you think?! Suggestions? Thanks for reading<3

Vote&Comment!