Part 4: Bringing The Hoedown

This takes place after Arias' last book signing of the day.

Emily: "We have to get changed if we are going to make the party."

Aria: "Why don't you an Alison go party Em, I'm tired and my wrist is sore. I may be developing carpal tunnel."

Emily: "It's only been a few hours Aria. And you have to go to the party. I bought you some shoes and a cute little outfit."

Aria: "Let's see the shoes."

Emily shoes Aria her new suede cowgirl boots.

Aria: "Now I'm intrigued. Where are we going?"

Emily: "Jessica Simpson is having a hoedown party in honor of Duke's of Hazards anniversary."

Aria squeals: "I love hoedowns!"

Emily: "You might have already mentioned that to me."

Alison: "Good you two go have fun. I'm turning in early."

Emily: "No way. Your going too! When was last time you did something fun?"

Alison: "Just this afternoon."

Emily: "What? You were with me the whole day at Aria's book signing."

Alison smirks

Emily: "That was fun but it doesn't count. You need to go and change."

Alison: "Why? Didn't you say Jessica Simpson would be there?"

Emily: "Yes so you need to look extra hot so go do what you do to look all perfect."

Alison: "I obviously have no idea what your talking about."

Emily: "You know. With your hair all done, perfect make-up and outfit. Go make the magic happen and I'll meet you both downstairs in the lobby." Emily went down to her room and called Hanna.

Emily: "Hi Hanna. I'm going to this hoedown thing with Alison and Aria what should I wear?"

Hanna: "Is she our boss or ex-fiance?"

Emily: "Our friend who we want to impress."

Hanna: "Oh I don't impress my friends. Sorry can't help. Cece owned a boutique hold on Em."

She switches to speaker phone.

Hanna: "Cece tell Emily what to wear to a hoedown so she can get Alison in bed."

Emily: "That's not what I asked you Hanna."

Hanna: "Why impress someone unless you want them?"

Cece: "Hanna fell on her head a few times as a child. Just go simple. Tight short shorts to show off your tone tan legs and short crop shirt to show off your abs you worked hard for. Ankle high boots they make your legs look longer. Oh and a scarf around your neck cowgirl style."

Emily: "That actually sounds simple but hot. Thank you. Hanna go get your head checked out mm kay! Love ya losers!"

Emily hangs up and hops in a steaming hot shower making sure to shave. She washes her hair a few times then gets out of the shower and dry off. She puts conditioner in her hair as she gets dressed and brushes her teeth. Then rinses out the conditioner when she's down. Next she uses oil and blow her hair dry then curls it.

She sweeps her curls to the side. Put on make-up and her boots. She put on a single heart necklace her Grandma Annie gave her and she looks at the one her grandmother gave to Alison. She can't wait until the day she gives it to her again. For now Emily will just have to be patient and go slow. When she is done she takes the elevator to the lobby.

Alison and Aria are already down there. Alison is wearing a sundress with a blue jean jacket and white cowgirl boots with fringe. Aria was wearing black and baby blue with cute baby blue cowgirl boots.

Emily: "You girls look great! Are we ready to go?"

Aria and Alison: "Yes."

They walk out to the limo and ride to the party. Once they get there a line is wrapped around the corner full of people trying to get inside. Emily gets out of the limo walks to the guard, points to the limo and then motions for Alison and Aria to get out. When they walk over the guards remove the rope and let them through.

The place is loud Alison had to squeeze up next to Emily to talk to her.

Alison: "How did you get us in Em?"

Emily: "My dad owns this place. Or rather I own this place."

Aria: "Oh wow! Impressive. It's huge too."

Emily: "It was a warehouse. We just cleaned it up and put furniture inside. We put in an upper deck to make a VIP area and outdoor balcony."

Alison: "I wish I knew how valuable you were when you were my assistant. I would've never let you go." Omg did I just say that. Maybe she didn't notice.

Emily: "Yeah you kinda mistreated me Ms. Dilaurentis. But now with all the hitting on me and sexual harassment I don't know what it would've been like three years ago."

Alison ran and jumped on Emily's back: "I do not sexually harass you Fields!!" She slaps her on the arm. "I do admit I hit on you a lot though."

Emily: "What do you call this then?" She looks at her sheepishly. "Foreplay?!"

Alison whispers seductively into Emily's ear as she holds the front of her shirt. : "If or when I decide to participate in foreplay with you. You'll definitely know the difference." She jumps down from Emily's back making Emily shiver.

Emily: "I'm looking forward to the when Ms. Dilaurentis!" She raises her hat and mock bows. "Would you ladies like some drinks?"

Alison: "No. None for me."

Aria: "I want to do shots. Come on Alison. We're in a limo."

Alison: "You have another book signing tomorrow. I'm not trying to make it through a long day with a hangover."

Aria: "Come on just a few. Not enough for you to get a hangover."

Alison: "Okay fine."

Aria: "Come on Em you too."

The trio ended up doing shots until they were drunk. Alison and Emily were dancing together every song and Aria met a guy named Jake who was showing her a good time. Jessica Simpson showed up and was performing in the middle of the floor. Emily and Alison was so out of it they didn't realize they were crashing her performance. They were actually good tho with Emily laid out on the floor and Alison pressing her boot to Emily's chest as the crowd cheers.

They finally sobered up enough to go to their hotel. Emily walked the girls to their door saying goodnight. Aria asked Em to come inside with them. She did then walked Alison to her bedroom where she put her fingers through the loops of Emily's jeans and gave her a passionate kiss. Her tongue explored Emily's mouth.

Emily lifted her up off her feet and took her inside slamming the door with her foot. Alison banged up against the door, then Emily tripped and they fell against the desk causing Emily to grown. By the time the fell onto the bed they were both worn out and bruised up. They kissed until they passed out holding each other.