Jay's P.O.V

WARNING:steamy seen so pay attention to the ------- signal. :)

You know, Exudes looked really good in those leggings. She was wearing a beautiful shirt with a beautiful smile. I think I might be sexually attracted to her. I really hope she doesn't have a boyfriend. In the dorm I was going to tell her that I'm crushing on her but I didn't know how so I followed Jackie's advice and just spat it out. So I went to the dorm room and I saw a little sexy blond with highlights and she was sitting on the bed with her tiny little bra on and a pair of tiny little panties. She was kneeling down looking for something. So I decided to joke around with it. "What ya looking for." I ask. Damn, those little panties are extremely revealing. " I am trying-" she looked at me and she ran and got her robe but I stopped her. From the front you can see her breast. " I have to tell you two things." I figured she was going to kill me because she had an evil look in her eyes but damn, it sure was a sexy one. " what do you want pervert?" How dare she call me that! " First off I am NOT a pervert second you look sexy in your tiny pieces of clothing and third, I have a crush on you." I was nervous at her reaction. But when I looked into her eyes, she had no reaction. She looked like she was thinking about something. "I have a crush on you but I am also sexually attracted. I was so horny do to my mother fucking pills I took one and then I started to sober up. But I was still looking for a condom. But it's only our first day." She said. Wow! Confessions, eh?

-------- steamy scene warning
She was going through her bags and then shook her head. I was just laying on the bed with my shirt off and she like, pounced on me! She went straight for the pant zipper. She unzipped it, pulled down my boxers and started sucking my penis. I started moaning and she is a real nice roommate. I knew her from a long time ago but she just didn't remember me I guess. Jackie was friends with Exy's twin sister Genesis or as you might know her as Jenny. I was so lost until I shook my head and realized that she was dancing while she was naked. She was shaking that ass like crazy! You might know this act as dirty dancing.

Hello peoples! I haven't updated this chapter yet so sorry about that. I have school and piano and I want to be better at volleyball and I want to get accepted into a league so I have been working hard. Updates will come every night! 😀💋💛👤