One in a Million. (A Jeff Davis fan fiction.)

A/N. I wrote this a while ago but didn't put it up as I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with it or finish it how it is now.. I'm still not sure but I felt like posting something new! This is an incredibly cheesy fan fic. Honestly. Very cheesy but cute but cheesy. Enjoy! ~ Emily <3 x

**SERIOUS SPECIAL NOTE!** Mkay, here's some things you should know/un-cannon things (Real life things that I've changed to suit the story);

1. Drew is still hosting. The story is set in a more present/future time which means it's the new series (Comeback series) and I like Drew, so he is still hosting.

2. Jeff is younger than he is in real life. Even though this is set in 2013, Jeff was too old for my liking. I knew he would be a lot older than I would be but the major age gap made the story a little awkward, so, yes, he is younger than he actually is.

3. Imagine the tune of the song however you like. I was going to somehow upload my version of it but there isn't much point.. So, go wild.

4. Imagine the next part of the story however you like. *Seductivly winks*

(5. My best friend, Renae, said our ship name would be Jeffily. I love her <3)

“Alright, let’s play Song Styles!” Drew Carey announced over the crowd. “This is a game for Jeff, where he has to sing to a member of the audience in the style of song I choose.”

Drew rose of out his seat and strolled over to the audience. At the same time Jeff Davis stood up and grabbed a stool. He brought it over to the middle of the stage and fixed up his black suit and purple tie while waiting for Drew to choose an audience member.

Drew started walking over to the front row in the middle of the studio and locked his eyes on me.

I couldn’t believe it. I might actually be picked to participate in a Whose Line game! I had wanted this ever since I was a teenager and now that the network had brought the series back, it might be a reality.

As Drew stood beside me and asked me to stand up, I could see a smirk breaking out on his face. He looked me up and down. I was wearing a white, flowy, see-through, top, which showed just enough cleavage, with a white singlet underneath, navy blue jeans, and black heels. My outfit must have had something to do with this choice of audience member.

“Hello!” He said suggestively, which got a chuckle out of the rest of the audience. “What’s your name?”

“Emily.” I said and smiled sweetly.

“And what do you do, Emily?” Drew asked.

“I’m a high school teacher.” I replied.

He laughed. “Well, I’m not gonna say a thing. I’ll leave it to Jeff. So, why don’t you come down with me.” Drew said and took my hand.

As he led me to the stage, I smiled at Jeff. Jeff Davis was always my favourite performer, not just because of his looks. I saw him staring at me as I walked down which made me blush. As I got closer to him, he extended his hand for me to shake. I couldn’t help but look deep into his beautiful eyes. I quickly looked away when Drew asked me a question.

“I can hear an accent, so where are you from?”

I laughed as I sat on the black stool. “I’m from Australia but I moved here a few weeks ago.”

I heard the audience laugh so I quickly looked behind me to find that the 3 other performers, Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, and Ryan Stiles, were pretending to pull off their wedding rings. Flattered, I laughed along with the crowd. When the audience died down a little, Jeff spoke up.