Chapter 10

Elizabeth P.O.V

 " Mummy " I screamed loudly as I watched her crumble to the floor, my little body not being able to move due to the man holding me. Screaming I watched yet another blow to her head, her screams echoing through me " Please no more " I cried, tears making puddles at my feet. Blood stained the once white tiles that laid underneath my mother. 

The man holding me chuckled when he seen my mother struggle to get up, he turned me around so I was facing him and away from my mother. Smirking he looked me in the eyes " You don't want to see what is going to happen now ".  My mother screamed one last time before everything went silent " Mum " I whispered but there wasn't a reply. 

My wrist was grabbed roughly and I was dragged out of the room and towards the lounge room. A metal poll collided with my left ribs and I fell to the floor with a thud. Chuckling was all I could hear apart from the ringing in my ears. Another blow hit me again in the same spot and another scream left my mouth. Why hasn't anyone come to save me, why was this happening to me. The next blow knocked me out cold but I remember bright green eyes staring into my soul. 

I awoke with a fright and looked around in the dark room and seen a figure standing at me doorway. Slowly scarring back towards my headboard on my bed I covered my eyes and awaited the blow I knew was coming. 

Tears poured out of my eyes, waiting for my death to come. I hoped it came fast like my mothers death. " Liz " he male whispered to me, in my state I didn't recongise the voice which scared me more " Please don't hurt me " I cried scared tears. I felt the bed next to me dip, jolting up fast I fell to the floor screaming. 

I heard panicking feet and warm arms holding me tightly " Liz it's Harry " he whispered sadly. Relaxing a little I gave into his arms and cried hard tears. " It's okay " he said trying to comfort me which made me cry more " Why didn't someone save me last time " I cried. He leaned over and turned my bedside lamp on and looked at my horrible state " What are you on about ? " he asked worried. " You told me you would always protect me Harry, why didn't you save me, you weren't there like you said you would be ". 

" Please tell me what's going on " he asked softly as he stroked my back softly " She's gone " I mumbled out of breathe. 

He turned me around so I was facing him and stroked my cheek " My mother " I whispered. He just looked at me confused " your fake ones ? " he asked softly. Shaking my head I looked down " It felt so real, like I was there Harry " I told him " she was knocked down, I couldn't move. I watched her get beaten again and again and then she was dead " I cried again " I was beaten and knocked out but all I could remember was Green eyes Harry, brighter then your's " I told him. 

Sighing he pulled me closer and rested his chin on my head as he held me tightly " I have a feeling that you see visions as well " he told me " I also have visions, I have them all the time they feel real like it was really happening. But you just got to remember that it wasn't real that it was a vision ". 

" Does that mean that it will happen ? " I asked. I felt him stiffen behind me " Yes " he mumbled sadly. A tear fell again " Can we change what we see ? ". I turned around and looked him in the eyes " No Liz, what we see will happen. It can happen two hours from now or 50 years from now we just don't know all I know is that it happens and there's nothing we can do about it".

Nodding I tried letting it all sink it but Harry cut me off " I had a vision a while back before I met you " he told me " I was sitting on my bed when suddenly this vision hit me, there was a girl standing in from of me, she was wearing a white lace gown " he stopped and smiled softly at me " she was beautiful, she looked at me and grabbed my hand and held it. It felt like she was my world, like nothing would take her away from me ". 

He grabbed my hand softly and kissed it " It felt like how your hand feels right now, warm and softly.  She told me that we would be rulers together that we were meant to be one whole. I was young when I seen that, I didn't want to believe it but then I got married to Katherine and at first I thought she might of been her but realized quickly that she wasn't until I met this other girl ". 

Harry P.O.V

I seen the way her eyes sparkled right now, the way her messy hair sat softly on her shoulders. He rosie red cheeks from crying made her pale skin so much prettier. How could something so perfect be the end of us all. 

I kissed her cheek softly and she smiled at me " This girl was just perfect no matter what she did, I swore to protect her and I will protect her. I will protect you Elizabeth because your my Vision. Your the one I am meant to be with".

She looked at me shocked but I ignored it because at that moment I knew what needed to be done, leaning in I connected our lips softly, her lips tasted like cherries softly plush lips followed my movements. 

I knew I should of closed the door, I knew I should of waited but faith told me that Katherine was my one. 

" Harry " I heard the broken voice from behind me, turning around I seen a now looking small Katherine her broken heart showing. I wasn't in love with her I was falling and hard for Elizabeth, she was my destiny she was my faith. Life lied to me all along, I know what my heart wants. But what my heart wants and what I can do is two different things, I can never Marry the one I truly want. 

This world is so cruel