One Direction Preference

You first meet-

Niall: The music pounds in your ears and alcohol pumps through your blood. You held your drink up as you sway and twist to the rhythm. You finish your drink and walk over to the bar to get a free re-fill. Sitting down on a barstool and turning to the person next to you. He smiles and his blue eyes sparkles as he holds out his hand.

"Horan, Niall Horan. At your service."

Zayn: "Dear darlin', please excuse my writing. I can't stop my hands from shakin'!" The boy belted into the microphone. Damn he had a great voice, and the looks to match. The song finished and the boy bowed and placed the microphone back onto the table. You paid $5 to play karaoke and made your way to the stage. You winked to the boy as you selected your song. "She will be loved" by Marroon 5.

Harry: The snow fell around the window pane as you waited for your date inside a coffee store. It was about 2:30, 30 minutes have gone past since he was meant to be here. You sighed and made your way inside to order your usual. You sat down while you waited and felt tears prickling in your eyes. You hung your head in your hands and jolted when your name was called to collect your order. Your eyes locked with a boy standing beside you and his face fell when he saw your tears. He came over, looked you in the eye and gripped your arm.

"Why's a pretty girl like you standing in a coffee shop crying?" He asked looking into your eyes.

Louis: The arcade was a riot of noise from machines and kids screaming for a few more games. You made your way inside and waited behind 8 people to have a go at the dodgem cars. You made your way to the front and paid the $10 for a go. You raced over to a blue car and buckled up. The machines started to life and after 5 minutes, they stopped and everyone got out. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a cute boy walking over to you.

"Who knew a girl like you could beat me at my own game. I'm Louis." He stated as he flashed a grin and held out his hand.

Liam: The hairdressers had been quiet today. So you sat down at the cash register and flipped lazily through a magazine. You heard the doorbell ring and looked up to see an old women walk through the door.

"Is this the swinging sixties dance club?" She shouted pointing at you.

"No sorry, that's next door. But I hear its fun so why don't you run on over there." You smiled as you held the door open for her. You made your way back to the register and pick your magazine up when a voice jolted you.

"I thought you handled that well." Beamed a boy around your age. "But I'm looking for a hair cut."

-------------------------------------

Yep so this is the start. Feel free to comment anything you want me to write and stuff. And please mention mistakes xx

One Direction Preferenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें