Few seconds later ,Harry appeared with Joe , Mathew and Sam . They  high-fived and did their manly goodbye move . Harry's curly hair was in a good mess . I don't know how he can manage to look hot even after an exhausting school day . He just seems to get hotter each day than the day before ... His eyes shined under the sun reflecting a beautiful yet mesmerizing green color .

i mentally face palmed myself as I realised I was fancying him again ! I should stop ... 

Harry's figure broke me out of my daydream as He stood This close in front of me . He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek . I can feel my inside boiling , melting .. "Yeah i'm definitely over Mr Flirty ", I said sarcastically to myself .

He unlocked the car and opened the door for me . He started theengine right after getting in the driver seat and drove out of the parking lot . 

" Are you hungry ? " he looked at me briefly then looked back , focusing  again on the road . 

" I'm starving" i heard my stomach growling so loud .

" Mom texted me , she's not at home now "

" oh " was all what i said 

" We can order a pizza or something   " he suggested 

" I don't feel like going home though " I murmured 

" i have a better idea " his grin widened popping his irresistible dimples . 

Harry stopped by the nearest pizzeria . I jumped out of the passenger seat and followed him . He bowed his back and stretched his hand as he opened the door for me " after you my lady " . I rolled my eyes and chuckled to his" acting like a gentleman " action . The  place was small and empty . It could accommodate 8 persons or so . 

" Max ?" Harry called who I assumed to be the owner " where are you old man ?"

" Harry is that you son ? " A deep old voice coming from behind the counter asked . I was sure now that  Harry was familiar with the place once I saw the old man hugging him tightly .  He had blue eye , grey hair , beard and pal skin .He looked short as he stood next to Harry, although his height was average . 

" I see you brought someone with you " he smiled at me " who's the lovely lady son ?" he asked as he pat Harry's back .

" good afternoon sur " I moved towards him and shacked his hand " I'm Anny " 

My eyes widened as the old man pulled me into a hug. People in Cheshire are so friendly .I'm not used yet  to their  ways of greeting strangers . 

" you're not from here am I right ? " i nodded as we pulled out of this awkward hug " I'm from California " 

" She's the daughter of George Wilson " Harry added 

" George is back ? " Max exclaimed 

" do you know my father ? " I exclaimed back 

" your parents used to work here when they were your age " he grinned " this is where your parents met . I remembered everything like it was yesterday when George bumped into Karen and dropped the bears all over her body " he laughed as Harry joined him . I can't believe Mom used to work here , I can't believe either mommy met daddy here . 

" your father used to drive her insane , no one actually believed that Karen and George would fall for each other . And the fact that they got married shocked all of us . Your father was a teaser " 

I couldn't help but smile .  Dad didn't  mention all of this before . I just wondered why he never talked about mommy . I really wanna know more about her