Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I Really Like You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
The image is what the gay bar/club place looks like except there's a separate part which had a restaurant like place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on The Coffee Shop Girl

"At a gay bar with my gay best friend"

Whoa. She has a gay best friend too. Looks like I'm gonna hook up Louis tonight.

"Oh really sounds great! Can I bring my gay best friend Louis?"

"Ooooo yes, this is going to be interesting"

"Perfect I'll meet you there in ten. Is it the one on 10th street?"

"Yep!"

"Ok see ya soon, bye"

"Bye" she ended.

I turned to Louis he had a question are look on his face.

"Looks like we are going to a gay bar and you are going to meet Rose's gay best friend Thomas"

He clapped his hands together after saying "oooo"

Looks like we need to get our party on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I darted to my closet, Louis told me that I shouldn't wear a dress so I went with a black crop top that says 'ha gay'. I thought this would be perfect since it's a gay bar we are going to.  I then threw on some denim jeans and grabbed a hoodie to wrap around my waist. I grabbed a pair of thick healed boots that are super comfortable and great for dancing. I then started to walk out the door when I was interrupted.

"Eh hem, excuse me bitch forgetting something?" Louis smirked as he dangled my keys in front of my face.

"Oh yea that might be useful." I sarcastically said back. "We are walking"

He was taken aback by this, obviously he didn't note my sarcasm.

"What? Then we can walk home if we are drunk plus it's just 2 blocks away." I exclaimed.

He shrugged, "oh what the heck lets go! Wait, do I look okay?"

I nodded and said "If I were straight I may just have to hit you up"

He waved at me in the oh stop it way. In which I responded by snorting obnoxiously.

We both laughed at that.

"Okay enough of that, let's go!"

He smiled and clapped his hands together at this remark. Wow he's gay.

We headed out the door with my keys so I could get back in my apartment. I also grabbed about $100 cash and then stuffed it in my bra, it's the safest place when you're going out because you could get your purse stolen.

I then grabbed my phone and handed it to Louis because he, un alike all girls, actually has good sized pockets.

Walking out to the sidewalks we travelled two blocks before arriving at the bar, it took us about 5 minutes.

I crunched my shoulders both nervousness and excitement ran through me as we heard the loud music from the bar/club reaching our ears.

"Well, here we go I guess"

We walked into the bar pushing through the crowd when I spotted Rose. She waved and stood up.

"Hey so glad you came this is going to be fun" she shouted so I could hear her with the loud music.

I smiled back, " you look beautiful as always"

She laughed "thanks and you're quite cute yourself"

I blushed at this remark. She thinks I'm cute this is an honor that I normally don't have. She just slightly chuckled when she noticed I was blushing.

"Oh and who is this with you?" She asked as she grabbed Thomas who was turned around getting us drinks.

"This is Louis my gay best friend" Louis blushed a little before talking in my ear so they couldn't hear.

He was starring at Thomas as he walked towards us with some drinks.
"Hunka, Hunka" he said in ooo. Thomas looked fit he seemed like more of the manly gay type, which is exactly what Louis likes. He looked rather similar to Four from the divergent movies which I wasn't expecting him to look like at all.

"Hi I'm Thomas" he said as he handed us both some drinks.

"So have you both eaten?" Rose questioned.

We both shook our heads.

"Perfect we have a table they have really good food here"

"Great!"

We all walked towards the table where we were seated. We all looked at the menu and talked. I ordered the hamburger and so did Thomas while Rose and Thomas both got a pizza.

"So do you do anything besides work at Starbucks?" Rose asked.

I nodded, "Actually Louis and I are both models, that's how we met"

Thomas turned to Louis who was sitting to the left of him before questioning him.
"So you must have a six pack then"

Louis' whole face got red as he nodded yes. Thomas smirked at this before grabbing Louis in, putting his arm around him.

Louis looked at me and gave me the look of OH MY GOD

Rose and I both caught the look and laughed, "they make a cute couple" she quietly said in my ear. The guys must have heard it because Thomas replied with a smirk before getting up and asking Louis to come with him.

They went to the dance floor where the lights flashed and everyone danced like crazy. Thomas took of his shirt showing off his abs as Louis reached his arm out to touch them.

Rose and I just laughed and continued talking for awhile. Turns out we have a lot in common. I'm falling for her even more, her beautiful soft voice and eyes that listened to me speak. Every once in awhile she would glance down at my lips and then bite her own.

"You want to dance?" Rose asked.

"Heck yes!" I answered before taking the last sip of my drink and then walking off to the dance floor. I wasn't drunk yet.

We walked to the dance floor and Rose grabbed my hand. We started dancing, her getting super sexy and myself just dancing to the beat before I started mimicking what she was doing.

We started dancing more up against each other when my eyes met hers and we looked at each others lips. Then back at each others eyes.

"I really like you" Rose said in my ear.

I smiled still looking at her before slowly leaning in. She leaned in too.

And then, we kissed a long and loving kiss.

Let's just say after that, we got interrupted. Luckily it wasn't a bad interruption though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't post on Saturday, I'm not gonna give you guys some kind of excuse I literally just forgot, so... Sorry.

Anyyyyyways hope you enjoyed the chapter :)

Like, comment, and vote for more chapters!