Chapter 13 - Friday the 13th

(Lilith's p.o.v)

I sighed as I slipped into the warm waters of the bath. I think this is the first time I've actually used the large Japanese style bath room in the manor. I usually use the western bath. Though that wasn't a choice right now, it's harder to lock that bathroom door.

It feels like I've been here forever, when truly I've only been in this world a matter of months. So much has changed.

I scoop up some water to wash my shoulders and smile softly at the scar on my collar bone. I traced the scar, feeling the shape of his teeth marks. He had cried like a baby after he had done it. I would have yelled at him if Amaimon hadn't had told me before our wedding that it's demon instinct to mark their mates.

"Forever, that's usually a stupid line in romantic movies." I close my eyes and sigh. "Though I'm not really the romantic type"

(Outside p.o.v)

A tall blond man and a small brown haired boy walked down the high street. The tall blond was dressed smartly but looked annoyed.

"So explain again why was you fired this time? You worked in a library!" The boy snapped, biting into a Appel as they walked.

"Larry started a fire" was all the blond said as they turned down a side street, filled with book and Toy stores and small coffee shops.

"I thought Larry worked with you at the video store?"

"No that was Rodger, I worked with a Larry when I was a window sales men" the young boy sighed and they both stopped outside a empty comic book store. "Kai hasn't opened up in a while"

"Which is why we're checking up on him. How are you the older one!" The blond shrugged as the boy shoved his bag into his arms and tried the door. "It's locked, give me a sec" the boy knelt down and got out a paper clip and hair pin. The blond dropped the bag onto the snow covered grown and looked around them. "It'll take me a few seconds, just try not to attract" a large smash was heard and the boy looked up to the blond. He had just thrown a rock through the display window.

"It's open"

"MELVIN!"

"What you wanted to get in and you was taking forever"

(Kai's p.o.v)

I knocked on the door of Mephisto's manor, holding his order of mangas. I had closed up for the day and chose to make this my last job. He opened the door and clapped as he saw me.

"You bought me my order!" I cringe as he hugs me dragging me in. "You can just put them in the living room. I'll go find Lilith, you want to see her right?" He said teasingly as if he already knew the real reason I am here.

"Sure, whatever." As he went to walk off I grinned and called after him. "By the way in that kimono your tail is just visible" I see him jump and then hiss as I laugh.

"That isn't funny!"

(Outside p.o.v)

Melvin and the boy where confused to find the store empty of stock. They traveled up stairs and both where shocked to see all of the belongings are gone.

"What the? They wouldn't have moved with out telling us" the boy said as he looked into Kai's room. Melvin walked into Ezio's kicking up the rug and pulling up the floor boards.

"Ezio's porn is still here" Melvin sat on the bed and flipped through it. "It's all the week old crap though" the boy peeks in and grimaces.

"I can't believe you know where he hid that from Kai" Melvin grinned and chucked one at the boy.