>.The Midnight Wolf and The Black Tiger.<

Comment vote and fan if you like it. It's currently going through loads of edits.

XOXO 

~rain-kissed_midnight <3 (COVER ON THE RIGHT created by SapphireMarie99 Thanks so much! :))

---------------------------------------------------------

>>Deleterious. His and Her Story.<<

>. The Midnight Wolf and The Black Tiger .<

HER STORY: The Midnight Wolf.

Death is all I can think of as I feel the flames licking me all over in their enchantingly beautiful yet tragic dance. The shearing pain causes me to grimace, as I flinch away, though it is a feeling I am used to by now. It is a feeling I shouldn't feel used to by now.

Yet again, I have another tally mark. Another death. A single tear falls from my right eye, slowly rolling down my unemotional face, over my tattoo, colored a bright, blood red. The pain soon becomes a throbbing numbness and I sigh, finally opening my eyes after I feel the presence of someone watching me. When I see who is in front of me, I freeze in surprise. Him. It's him.

"Why are you here?" I ask, my voice clipped and cold. I didn't want him to see me the way I was then. I was weak. His critical amber eyes flicker over to me as he casually shrugs.

"Maybe I like visiting beautiful princesses whose sisters I've killed. Princesses who are prisoners to their captive lifestyle. I'm the reason why your beloved sister is dead," he taunts with a dark smirk. My hands clench in anger and fear, my eyes churning. My chin turns up as I look down at him, swallowing loudly. 

"I'm not afraid of you," I tell him adamantly, although it feels like I am telling myself, trying to convince myself - my heart - that I will not succumb to him. He smiles and my heart stops for a single moment as I continue to stare at him with defiance. He shrugs again, putting his hands in the pocket of his dark jacket. He walks closer to me until I have to look up to see him.

"Or maybe I just like visiting beautiful princesses, visiting prisoners when I'm free. Or just maybe, you like me," he whispers, leaning in, his dark eyes softening. I lick my lips hesitantly. 

"Not true," I tell him loudly, but it only comes out as a harsh, frantic whisper. He smiles again, the corners of his lips turning up, gazing at me brilliantly, the way only he could.

"Is it now," he says huskily as he walks up to me, reaching for me...

~*~

I wake up with a start, light sweat uncomfortably clinging to my skin. I squeeze my eyes tightly, taking deep breaths, attempting to calm my rapidly beating heart. My hand slowly reaches up to lightly touch the back of my neck, covered with dark hash marks of what my sister would call successes. Quickly swinging myself out of the small bed I decide to take a shower, grudgingly stumbling to the bathroom. I blink, my navy blue orbs staring at the mirror momentarily before reaching for the shower faucet.

After, showering and getting dressed, I glance in the mirror once again frowning, my bottom lip pouting in slight annoyance. Leaning closer I rub the side of my right eye and sigh. I just made it worse.

Grumbling, I open the medicine cabinet off to the side and grab the pale concealer, the exact same light shade as my skin. I open it and quickly take a bit of it on my finger and rub it on my face, covering the blue spot, that is etched on my face. I grimly smile, my reflection showing me a spotless face. I grab my coat, brushing my long hair out of the way. The memories of my haunting dream are slowly fading as I quietly leave my apartment building to head to school.