2.

Celina age 7 Richard age 8

Celina's POV

Dear diary
Oh I miss Richie soo much ,he is in Italy now and I am all alone this year .I wish I could make more friends but Richie and his friends luc and James are all that I have as friends and luc and James are  gone too ,I have to tell you that luc is the warmest among all of them and he also likes gummy bears and he looks funny when he grins like that since he just lost his front teeth . I don't want to lose my teeth at all because what if they never come back and what if it hurts ! but Richie says it ll all be okay and it won't hurt at all and I believe Richie ,I miss going on bike rides with Richie and also playing with his action figures but Richie seems to be more into playing basketball lately ,he has just started but coach things he is pretty good and I am so proud of him !he asks me to be there always while he Is practising or warming up and it's nice and bad since I really like to watch him 'dunk ' or whatever he calls it and he is gotten so tall now ,the tallest really while I still am so short . It is really not nice always being on the bleachers since there are so many other stupid mean boys around and they all have boy cooties except Richie ,he is nice to me always .. he still doesn't talk too much but he always listens to whatever I am talking about and just smiles and  I think think he  has has the  prettiest  smile I have have ever seen  .I hope he starts talking a bit more to me as my jaws hurt talking all the time but with him I can't stop talking at all ... there is so much I have to talk to Richie about when he gets back !I have to tell him that I joined ballet and that adrian just taught me to dunk a Lil and that fluffy gave birth to 5 adorable puppies and I can't wait to name them with him . I just hope the summer is over fast and I get to see Richie again and have him around !he has the smoothest hands and warmest body like a sun .. though he gets annoyed when I compliment his hands . He likes holding me close to him and I like that too !it keeps evil Henry away and I also like touching his smooth hands and painting them while he is sleeping .
Dear god please end the summer soon for and grow me an inch or two taller this year pretty please.

Authors note
I would like to say that I will be putting up a lot of incidents of their childhood over the time and again so that you guys could know the special bond they ve been sharing over the time .
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox