" How did you do that?" I questioned still in complete awe at how amazing we looked.

" For now lets just say magic" she smiled as we showed our ID's.

We partied all night and drank until  we had no more money left to buy anymore shots. We walked home which probably was a bad idea because we almost got hit by a car while crossing the street 5 times. Then I remembered we didn't take a car so it wouldn't have mattered. I climbed up to my bed and plopped down.

" That was so much fun more fun than i have in my entire life" I said dizzily. ( I don't even know if Dizzily is a real word)

" Yea" she said giggling.

"Oh no" I said.

" What" she said all concerned.

"I Can't find my thumb" I screamed " it was there a second ago". ( Her thumb was underneath her other 4 fingers)

She climbed up to my bed almost falling off the ladder and lifted up my 4 fingers covering it.

"Yaayyyy You found it" I said delighted. We giggled and giggled. Eventually she went back down to her bed and we both started to yawn and then everything went dark.

~Dream~

"Sam Please don't leave me" I cried trying to grab shoulders nut he kept shrugging them. He started run faster and faster every time I reached him. Then he finally came to a stop at a drawer. He opened it and pulled out a knife.

"Lynz I don't want you goodbye"  he Yelled in my face then stabbed himself in the heart painfully and slowly, I tried to look away or help but all I could do was scream in terror.

 "Sam please don't Leave me" i cried.

He was gone and it was to late. I knelt down and just started crying my eyes out until there was no more tears coming out of my eyes.

~End Of Dream~

"Whoa" I said terrified as I sat up in horror of what I had just dreamt about.

"What Happened!" Courtney yelled. I climbed down the ladder and turned on the light.

"I Just had the scariest dream" I told her.

"Really, that's what you woke me up for" she whined.

" Yes that is really what i woke you up for" I said.

" Well what was it about" she sighed.

" Sam was running from me and then he came to a drawer and started to kill himself painfully and slowly making me watch every second it was like i was frozen" I told her.

"Wow well goodnight" she said.

"What that's it your not gonna do anything but just go back to sleep" i screamed.

"Yep" she said and went back to sleep. 

"Uugggghhhh!" i yelled. I turned the light switch off and climbed back into bed and fell into a deep sleep once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well how do you like so far I think this will be the longest chapter yet. Did u think it was over because it isn't. Without further adue the rest of the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning

"Beep Beep Beeep" went my alarm clock. I jumped out of bed hit snooze on my alarm clock but maybe a little to hard because it shaddered into a million little pieces. Which I guess woke Courtney up because she was now standing behind me with her hands on her hips.

"Nice" she scolded.

"What??? I didn't mean to" i said.

"I'm going to take a shower" she said walking to the bathroom. Then in supersonic speed she was standing in front of me in her clothes with her hair combed out perfectly and a headband pushing away any loose hairs that were hanging down in her face.

"Well that was fast " I said suprised.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we are vampires" she said annoyed.

"Sryy i'm just really new to this, I'm going to take a shower don't touch anything" I cautioned.

"Why would I" she said with yhay disgusted look on her face again.In 2 minutes I was out and dressed. We left the house to go get breakfast since we had like a half an hour before school and our plan to ruin Sam.

_________________________________________________________________________

Well how did you like the whole thing. I liked it especially because it was longer. Sorry it took so long to upload I was busy this summer and didn't know what to right i also wanted to make it really long so vote comment and fan if i deserve it.

Thnx Lexi