The only time Spy really said he loved you were on small notes for dinners to be heated up.. eaten alone.

Tears started welled up in your eyes, and your face turned red with anger and sorrow.

"You're lying!"

Despite your words, the both of you knew that Medic was right.

Spy doesn't care about you.

You only stood there, sobbing silently, wiping tears from your face as Medic gazed at you with pity and sadness.

"Come now fräulein. Jou can come vith me, und I vill take gute care of jou."

You felt hopeless now. You nodded and let yourself be carried away by the German doctor.

-------------------------------------

Celebrating an unexpected victory brought no joy to the RED mercanaries. Something was strange about the battle. BLU's stragety was unusually evasive and unorganized. Not to mention the BLU medic was gone.

Nonetheless, the intelligence was captured, letting them go home for the day.

Everyone trudged back towards the fortress when Engineer spoke.

"Somethin' ain't right about them BLUs today"

"Yeah, I'm totally I ain't against goin' home soon but something's goin' on wit dose BLU bastards!"

Everyone started talking about the day's battle. Except for Spy.

He didn't care whether BLU was up to something or not. He was just glad it was over so soon. Eager to see you again, he kept a smile on his face as he recalled the plan he had made the night before.

First we will go to zhe park, and I'll get some bread so (y/n) can feed she ducks..

He walked up to the front door.

Zhen after a short walk I'll take her to that little small resturaunt she loves..

He started walking up to his room.

(Y/n) always did enjoy the soup zhere..

He had a grin plastered on his face as he thought of you, looking around so he could take you on a date, oblivious to the fact that you were gone.

-----------------------------------

The BLU Medic was very gentle with you, carrying you back to the BLU fortress.

Your tears have dried up now but the misery still lingered in yout eyes.

The two of you were greeted by BLUs members.

"So that's the lil' darlin'?"

"Ja. She cried all zhe vay here"

The BLU Engineer clicked his tongue and turned towards you.

"Hey there missy! Are ya hungry?"

You just leaned against Medic, staring into space.

The Engineer and Medic exchanged glances, and Medic decided it would be best if you had some time to yourself. He let you sleep in his bed for the time being, and headed out.

Medic noticed the BLU Sniper walking towards him.

"So that's the spook's kid?"

Medic nodded.

"Poor sheila. Well Oi guess it's a good thing we're keeping her, even if it is for ransom. Spy was roight when he said she was all alone."

A sudden boom was heard outside, and BLU Scout came running in.

"Yo guys! The REDs found out! We need ta get her outta-"

BLU Scout fell to the floor and the RED Spy uncloaked himself, pulling the butterfly knife from Scout's back.

"Now gentlemen.."

BLU Medic and Sniper were backing up, completely caught off guard without any weapons.

"Where is my daughter?"

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, you fell asleep when suddenly you head a boom outside. The sounds of screams and gunfire echoed out. It ripped fear into your heart, and you trembled in the bed.

You sat there, shaking and rocking yourself back and fowards as you sobbed to yourself. A sudden bang of the doors made you look up in fear.

Your father burst through the doors, looking for you frantically while calling your name.

"(Y/N)!! WHERE ARE 'OU?!"

You were hidden behind a white curtain, a small crack let you watch your father as he went around trying to look for you.

You wanted to call back. But how could you? He didn't love you. He was only looking for you because he had to, not because he wanted to. He hated you, you were sure of it.

You only sat there to hear things being overturned, medical equipment falling and clattering to the floor and all sorts of furniture being torn apart.

"(Y/n)?!?! (Y/N)!?!"

You clamped your hands over your ears, blocking out the noise as you held your breath, trying not to make any noises.

Eventually finding nothing, Spy muttered some french curses and ran out the door. His frantic footsteps trailed away.

Soon the entire base fell silent.

You carefully crawled out of the bed, and slowly walked out into the hallway.

Furniture were turned over and the walls were full of bullet holes. Empty bullet shells tinkled around your feet as you walked by.

The REDs had failed to find you and apparently left the base.

You stood there in silence. You realized you weren't so scared anymore.

You wondered why when you remembered.

You were always alone.

Silence was your only friend, wasn't it?

You sat on the floor, absentmindly when a crinkling sound came from your pocket.

You pulled out a piece of paper, and realized it was the note from this morning.

Petit papa has to go early to-

You angrily ripped the letter into shreds, shaking with anger and grief.

Taking deep breaths you leaned against a door and slided down, angry tears running down your face as you fought down a sob.

You sat on the cold hard floor, and noticed how the small pieces of the note you ripped apart were scattered about.

Your eyes traced around the pieces of paper. Even though they were torn to pieces you still made out some of the words written.

will be bac-

-so eat the breakfast

made you and be a goo-

-ttle girl

I love you.

You couldn't keep your cries in anymore and you gave a wail. At the same time Spy was screaming your name into the night, looking for you.

And the two of you wept.