Chapter five A flash to the past

Your POV

"(Y\N)" a voice calls. 'Am I dead?'. My body is numb and my eyes won't open. I can't even speak to whom is calling me. There voice full of concern and worry. "(Y\N)" they say carmly. Their so close I can feel their breathe on my cheek. "(Y\N)" now they shout my name. The numbness in my body began to fade and now I had control over my eyelids. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting to see through the temporary blur. "Well good morning, love" the voice says. I look around, Peter is sat on a chair next to the bed I'm on. Taking in my surroundings more I find I'm in the tree house. I sigh, lifting myself up with a struggle. "Careful" He says sternly and helps me sit. "Wow you don't care, but you do at the same time" I mock. "When did I say I didn't care?" He questions. "I...I don't know I just guessed" I shrug. "It seems you don't know me" he raises a brow. "I didn't know you before" I mutter. Then there was silence, but it wasn't akward it was nice kind of silence. "What was I like?" He piped up. "Um well you was kind, caring,the boys loved you, I loved you" I whispered the last part and he whistle at me making me laugh, "You was the enemy of my brother, but I think he started to like you". "Who's your brother?". "Captain Hook or as I know him as Killian Jones". "Seriously?" He laughs "I would never be that pirates friend in a million years". "Well what about after that million years?" I cross my arms. "Maybe after that I'd consider it" he chuckles. I roll my eyes "Anyway I don't know if you know that you had an evil Pan on the island" he shook his head "well he was the father of the dark one, Rumplestiltskin". "Wow the dark one father was an evil version of me...how? did he use a spell or something?" He furrows his brow trying to understand. "Yeah I think a shadow did it, but anyway he became the biggest arsehole I've ever met" I growled. "What about me?". "What about you?". "Am I not the biggest arsehole?" He jokes. "I was joking...your not an arsehole" I laugh. "So what did he do?" He suddenly turned serious. "That's a very long story". "I want to know...pass me your hand" he orders. I hesitate before holding out my hand to him. "What are you doing?". "I know I a spell and I want to try it out" he explains. "So I'm what your guinea pig?" I joke. "Yeah exactly, now shush". I roll my eyes and watch as he mutter something under his breathe.

Suddenly everything turned black. Then a light appeared, bringing me to looking at myself. 'Ugh look at my hair'. It looks like I'm in a tent and then, Peter appears and then I realise I'm in the past. "Oh my god, Pan what are you doing" I scream, hoping he can hear me "Stop I don't want to see this again!". Then everything turned black again and I'm reappeared on my brothers boat in the middle of the my room watching myself being harassed by, Pan. "GET ME OUT!" I scream, covering my eyes from the horror I've been in and going to witness once again.

Peters PoV

She began to scream and beg for me to pull her out. With all my strength I push her hand away bring her back in tears. "(Y\N) I'm sorry" I apologise. She muffle an 'it's ok' through her tears. Ever since this girl came here she's somehow changed me. I feel happy and sad, worry and love. My emotions have been locked away for so long I didn't know I still had them. From the moment her lips connected with mine all the emotions that have been caged in my blackened heart have been released. And now I have a feeling that I've never had before...for anyone. I don't know what I feel for the girl, but I know that I can't stand to be away from her. I can stand seeing her upset or in pain. And seeing what I've just saw has made that feeling stronger. I feel like I need to protect her...? Poor girl having to go through what I had seen with that dirty bastard that pretended to me, but actually a 60 or so year old man. It makes me sick. He could have done anything to her. She was so vulnerable, yet so powerful. And now seeing her weak and upset because of me...I don't know how to feel. Regret? She's been through a lot and I've just brought it back to her. Idiot! I'm such an idiot. An arsehole even. I didn't think before I did it.
Turning back to the now calm-ish girl, I reach out for her. She flinches at my touch, but soon relaxes. "I'm sorry" I whisper. She shakes her head "No it's fine at least you know now" she smiles. "I didn't mean to upset you" I insist. "I know" she smiles again.

(Y\N) POV

"Here" he says. I look up from my knees and there in his hands is my bright glowing heart. "Why...I didn't find it?" I question. "I know,but you was so close so many times" he chuckles. "No...see this is why I hate this game" I scowl. "Yes well here" he past me my heart. "I need to go" he tells me, standing up "but come down to the camp later". I smile and nod, he returned the smile and disappeared. "Finally" I smirk "you know heart...I forgotten what it's like to have you...I'm going crazy" I raise a brow at myself talking to the heart. Taking a deep breath I return my heart to is rightful place. A bright glow formed from my chest, blinding everything in sight. Then it dimmed and my necklace glowed multicoloured. I sigh in relief. Now all my magic is back, I can feel it returning. The strange buzz I always felt from my magic. It's weird and wonderful and now it's back. 'Let's see if I can stil...'. 'Yep I can'. I look around at all the lost boys shocked faces as I appeared in the camp. Everything is silent until they realise it's me and then they cheer and some ran over and gave me a hug. "Finally your back" one shouts. "We missed you so,so much" another called. The fire started and music began to play, signaling the boys. They all began to dance around the fire like these done before. Pan sat on a log, smirking at all the boys. Appearing next to him, his smirk grew. "Thank you" I whisper. "For what?" He stops playing and turns to me. "For my heart and over stuff you may and may not remember". "Well then you are very welcome" he smiles at me once more before continuing with his song. The boys danced for the rest of the night and Peter played his pipes. I sat next to him watching all the boys until my eyes dropped and I fell asleep.