Chapter 6 Conflict

Sandy P.O.V

That Rebecca Day I getting on my last damn nerve. And David is always with her. Who does she think she is taking my mates attention away from me. He's my mate. He is sitting on the couch all cuddled up to her. She is Dorian's mate and David is cuddling up to her like I don't exist. I can't take it David is my mate. I walked in and saw her hugged up to David I grabbed her and tried to throw her into a wall but David was faster than me. I caught her mid-air. Then he screamed at me. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM SANDY. SHE IS DORIAN'S MATE AND PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILDREN. YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU WILL FUCKING REGRET IT! David picked her up and took her to Dorian's office. I walked outside and shifted to my light gray wolf. Heather and I were running when I smelled David. He was coming to makeup with me I know he loves me. David stepped out in his wolf form. His wolf is black and has electric blue eyes. His wolf is so beautiful and he's mine.

David shifted to his human form and got on a pair of basketball shorts. He then said "Shift now Sandra!" David only uses my full name when he's mad. I shifted to my human form. I said "David I'm sorry Heather took control when she saw you hugged up to that girl." David just shook his head. And pinched the bridge of his nose. Then he said "Well you should have known better and Heather too Rebecca is Dorian's mate. She is practically my sister. And she is pregnant with Dorian's pups. You could have made her lose those pups. And I can't just stand back and let you lose control of your wolf." "So, I David Ray Nyght reject you Sandra Hannah Wilson as my mate. I don't want you as my Luna. You will not be my Luna." I felt the pain of the rejection hit me like a silver bullet to my heart. David just stood there unfazed by the rejection. I stood up on shaky legs and looked at David. He looked at me with hatred in his beautiful blue eyes. And he turned back towards the pack house. I moved to follow him but he turned to me and said "Please leave our land you are no longer my mate and your not welcome in our pack. Rebecca is more important to this pack." I took off into the forest. I could hear Heather crying. She said " He chose her over us. Why would he do that were his mate. Why would Saxon choose her over us? I told her I don't know why but that little bitch won't get way with taking my mate away from me.

David's P.O.V

Sandy had no right to do that to Becky. She is pregnant and on top of that she is Dorian's mate. I loved Sandy but you don't hurt my family. Saxon feels the same way I do. Becky is my family. And no one will hurt my family not even my mate. I'll have a second chance mate. I just hope she is someone who will understand how I feel about the people I love. Saxon was the one who rejected Sandy. And I totally agree with his decision. If I can't agree with my wolf then why have him at all. And Saxon has been with me since I was 8 years old. He is my best friend and accomplice. We have got in trouble but he was always there to help me get out of trouble. So good riddance to a bad mate like Sandy.

Dorian's P.O.V

David told me what happened with Sandy. He told me he was going for a run and brought Rebecca to my office. He said he would come get her when he gets back. Mia is spending time with Andrew and they have fully mated. I think she might be pregnant. And I have put David as her bodyguard. David came back from his run and came and took Rebecca back to the living room with him. I was in my office when our seer came to my office and told me she had a vision. She told me she could show me her vision she held on to my shoulder and my office faded away. I was standing in a meadow and we were fight rouges. Rebecca was supposed to be at the pack house with the women and children but, instead she was in the meadow. I saw a rouge kill her. I turned to look at our seer and asked. " Please tell me that I can change this." I want her to live and have our children." I saw my office come back into my view. And she said "I have talked to my mother about this. And she said in order to change this someone will have to take her place and die for her." Our seers name is Neveah and she said "There is only one way to change this." And she left my office. David came to my office and said I would like to be the one to take her place brother. I looked at David and said, "No brother I want you to be here to take care of my mate and children. I want you to watch over them and make sure my kids know what their dad loved them. And I want you to make sure Becky moves on and finds her second chance mate." "And you keep looking for your second chance mate too." David looked at me and asked, "You not thinking about what I think you are you?" I told him "I love her so much and would sacrifice myself for her to live." I told him that I've made up my mind and it's not gonna change. And as he went to leave I used my Alpha voice and said. "You are not to interfere or tell Becky about this." David frowned at me. Then left. I love Rebecca so much and I will take her place.