Final

There was a commotion on twitter because one of the directors of SPS answered a tweet that lead the Nation into confusion, some of them believes it and some of them chose to defend him in every way, he couldn't blame both parties, for the tweet was really misleading.

A fan of Julie asked "this director" If he and Julie are together in real life, "this director" answered "Yes" and that was the start of everything,

He felt betrayed not because it was true but it was the other way around.

"Damn. Tao lang ako hindi ako perpekto nagagalit din ako. Ano ba?!"

He said to himself while scrolling through his mentions.

He's not new to this kind of thing, He's been bashed too many times by some fans of Julie Ann and he was quiet about it, He didn't even tell those shit happened to his friends, the only persons aware was his PA a.k.a Mama Ten and his make-up artist Nate.

"Not because I don't talk about it, it doesn't hurt anymore. Sobra na."

He's worried for his and Ms' fans

"Sila na naman magmumukhang masama, MaiChard/AlDub Nation na naman ang bastos at walang respeto."

He wanted to defend them but he didn't want to "add salt into injury" and aside from being worried about MaiChard/AlDub Nation, He's worried about M too.

"I'm sure she won't believe any of it but----"

He then took his phone and texted a number that has been on his "favorite" list since October....

To: M
From: A

Not True.

After a minute or two his phone beeped.

From : M
To: A

I believe in you, No worries. ♡♡♡

He smiled upon reading the text and responded "Thank you."

Still holding his phone that was on twitter app, he thought of apologizing but scratched the idea because it would make some fans confused so he decided to type the same message he sent to M a while ago.

Alden Richards @aldenrichards02

Not True...

Others might not believe him but what's important is He knows the truth and as long as MaiChard/AlDub Nation believes in him, especially the girl that taught him to love and to take care of himself more, he wouldn't mind.

He then took his phone for the last time before hitting the sack and scrolled through his gallery where M's album can be found, he clicked his favourite photo of her.

"Thank you for giving me strength, see you tomorrow."

He put his phone down on top of the table and closed his eyes.

"Thank you for everything, Oh Dear Lord."

===================================

Told you, very short. Lol =)

Shoutout to my Nanay Alex. Thank you Always ♡

Not True....On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara