"Nathan! You jerk!"

"I am not!" he said trying to contain himself from smiling. He wrapped his arms around me. "If it makes you feel any better you can dunk me underwater."

"Okay." Without him expecting it I dunked him under. He came up coughing. I was doubled over laughing.

"Hey!"

"You said I could dunk you under," I said still laughing.

"Yeah, but I wasn't expecting it!"

"You tackled me first," I pointed out.

"I guess I did deserve it." I was about to walk out of the water to go get Emily when he turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back.

"I'll be back in a second."

"No. Stay."

"I'm just going to get Emily."

"Then I'll come with."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do."

"Why?"

"'Cause you look hot. The guys will be checking you out. I want to make sure they know you're mine."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so possessive."

"Only when it comes to you." I got out of the water with Nathan following me. I noticed girls staring at him. To tell them to back off 'cause he's mine I turned around and kissed him without him expecting it. I opened my eyes to see their reaction and saw them glaring at me and walk away. I smirked satisfied. When we broke apart he looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, why would there be?" I lied.

"It's just that it was so unexpected."

"Oh, well am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?"

"No you are."

"Well okay then."

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?" I guess he won't let this go. I saw him look at the girls who were still glaring at me. "Oh, I see. You're jealous that those girls keep looking at me." He smirked.

"Am not!" I protested.

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"A- I.. I.. Ugh!" He won.

"I knew you were. But you don't need to be. I only have eyes for you."

"I know." I didn't know if he would run off though. There's prettier girls than me out in the world.

"I mean it. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on. Let's go get Emily and Kevin." We walked hand in hand back to our towels. The girls were giving me envious looks and the guys were checking me out. Nathan must've noticed too because he looked at the guys and glared and they immediately looked away acting like they didn't notice me. I laughed at his possessiveness.

"Hey guys, do you want to go swimming?" I asked my cousin and her fiancé.

"In a minute. I want to finish my book. I have about ten pages left." She's reading the twilight series and right now she's on eclipse. It's amazing 'cause she started reading eclipse yesterday and she's already almost finished with it.

"You read fast."

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay. What about you Kevin?"

"I'll wait for Emily."

"Okay. Then looks like it's just you and me for a while Nathan."

"I have no problem with that." I laughed and we ran to the water. I went underwater and swam deeper. I saw Nathan facing the opposite side of me. I decided to swim over to him and scare him. I swam towards him and grabbed his ankles to pull him under. When he came up I was laughing so hard tears formed in my eyes. "Why'd you do that?"

"I'm sorry."

"You're not forgiven yet but I know how you can make it up to me."

"Oh, really? How's that?" I twirled my wet hair flirtatiously. He started coming over to me so I swam away towards the shore. He chased after me. Finally he caught up to me and turned me to face him. He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and pulled him closer. When he wasn't expecting it I pushed him away from me playfully and swam towards the shore again.

"That's it!" He chased me again but I finally made it out of the water. I was running on the sand back to Emily and Kevin when I felt a pair of arms surround me. I turned around and immediately felt a pair of lips crash on mine. I opened my eyes to make sure it was Nathan and then kissed him back. He pulled away. "I love you," he said and kissed me again.

Now I pulled away. "I love you too." I kissed him again. We stood there making out for a few more seconds until I pulled away for breath. "I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Hurry back." I laughed and ran to the bathrooms. I was about to step onto the cement when someone stepped in front of me. It was a guy about my age. Eighteen or something.

"Hello. I've been eyeing you and I think you're beautiful."

"Thanks but I'm not interested." I tried to walk away but he stepped in front of me again.

"What do you say about hanging out sometime? I just broke up with my girlfriend for you."

"Did you not just hear me? I said I'm not interested." This guy is crazy! I mean, he broke up with his girlfriend for someone he doesn't even know!

"Oh come on. No girl has turned me down before. I know you wouldn't."

"I just did. I don't know you and I have a boyfriend."

"Is there a problem?" I looked next to me and saw Nathan.

"Who are you?" the crazy guy asked.

"Her boyfriend." He put his arm around me protectively.

"Oh. I see. Well I..." He ran away. I just rolled my eyes.

"Idiot," Nathan said.

"Tell me about it," I agreed. "I'll meet you in a minute. I still have to use the bathroom."

"Okay." I gave him a kiss to reassure him I'm his and headed back to the bathrooms.