Fucking in the Studio

Summary: Niall confesses his love to Justin whilst the two are in the recording studio, alone, and end up fucking. 

Warning: Gay sex and a little swearing

Niall couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. Watching the way his mouth moved as the lyrics to their trial song escaped his lips. Justin Beiber had invited the 1D star to join him in the studio to lay down some vocals for his next album. Niall took this as a blessing, seeing as he was pretty much in love with the young heartthrob. The Irishman fantasized about the Beibster fucking him hard until he sees stars, slamming his large rod into his tight hole. “Niall?”, Justin asked, snapping the other boy back to reality. “Are you okay?”, he asked. “I’m fine”, Niall replied, butterflies churning in his stomach as Justin got ever closer. “No you’re not, tell me what’s up mate”. Niall just stood, frozen. He cleared his throat. “I-i’m in fucking love with you okay. I want to hold and kiss you forever. I want you to bend me over and fuck me like your life depends on it…I love you man!”, Niall screamed, as he walked past a shocked Justin, heading for the door. He felt a pair of hands grip onto his arm, turning him around, followed by a pair of lips, and a soft tongue slipping into his mouth. He returned the kiss, the sound of sloppy mouths battling for dominance echoing throughout the small room. Niall pulled on the hem of Justin’s shirt, breaking the kiss to take it off, as well as removing his own. They re-attached there lips, hands roaming across each other’s chests, tweaking one another’s nipples. Justin moved his hands down to Niall’s belt, unbuckling the strip of leather, letting his jeans fall to his ankles. He did the same to his own, as both boys kicked off there shoes, and once again broke the kiss to fully remove there pants. They took a moment to acknowledge each other. Justin’s tanned skin shone against Niall’s   pale white. The Irishman got down onto his knees, gripping the waistline of Justin’s bright purple boxers. His 9-inch cock sprang free into the cool air as he stepped out of the confinements. Niall began kissing the tip, occasionally licking the underside of the shaft, making Justin shake with pleasure. Niall wrapped his lips around the tip of the cock before him, and began bobbing his head up and down, Justin’s moans filling the room. The Canadian began thrusting into the Irishman, feelings of ecstasy running through him as Niall hummed around his cock. Justin pulled Niall off, knowing that he was close, and that he didn’t want to end it right there. He pushed the pale-skinned boy against the wall, and proceeded to get down onto his knees. He pulled down the dark green boxers, and instantly began sucking the 1D star off, sending Niall into heaven. He released the cock from his mouth with a ‘pop’, and smacked it across his face a phew times, smirking up at the boy who was glaring down. He rose back to his feet, crashing his and Niall’s lips together once more, this kiss more dominant that before, with the taste of cock being exchanged between the two mouths. Justin lent Niall over the electronics board of the studio. He stood back, admiring the view of the tight ring of muscle which was practically calling out his name. Niall looked over, his gorgeous eyes staring at the Canadian, full of need and lust. Justin knelt between the pale cheeks of this perfect, tight ass, and began licking along the soft skin, making Niall squirm. Neither boy cared that they were fucking up the controls, they were too damn fucking high on lust to even notice. Justin darted his tongue into the tight hole, the taste of sweat and shower gel dancing around his tongue, Niall whimpering and calling out Justin’s name. The Canadian lad sprang back up to his feet, lining his cock up against Niall’s hole, and began pumping in and out, increasing the speed of his pace every now and again, and occasionally spanking the pale ass cheek, making it red. The echoing of skin on skin and moans of pleasure filled the room, as Justin moved Niall so that he was laying on top of the controls. The hundreds of buttons and dials were digging into his pale skin, but Niall din’t care, he was in heaven. Justin climbed back on top of him, slamming his cock back into Niall’s ass, pounding into him so hard that Niall wouldn’t be able to walk for god knows how many weeks. He pulled on the blonde hair, so that they were fucking in a right angled position. Niall tilted his head back, and released ropes of hot, sticky cum all over the recording controls. Seeing this pushed Justin over the edge, as he shot his huge load into Niall’s tight hole. Both boys climbed off the desk, collapsing onto the floor, embraced in each others arms, breathing heavily as they came down from their highs. They exchanged small kisses, looking into each other’s eyes, filled with love. They cleaned up after themselves, put there clothes back on, then left the studio, being sure to repeat the day’s events whenever they can. 

Two days later…

Justin was back in the studio, this time with Harry, as the 1D star wanted the Canadian to feature on a track for the groups third album. Justin couldn’t help but smile at a phew small cum stains he spotted. Harry was messing with the controls, not being totally sure about what he was doing, when he pressed a button that said ‘play’. Seeing as it looked like a smart move, he pressed it. Suddenly, the sounds of Niall’s and Justin’s sex session a phew days ago filled the almost silent room. Harry’s eyes widened, realizing what was going on, as he turned to face the Canadian, a look of shock plastered across his face…

Hope you enjoy, inbox me if you want me to do a sequel <3