welcome to my world

Buzz * buzz
"Uuuggghhh "  i opened  my eyes slowly to check my phone  and  i saw few missed call   and it started buzzing againe   " morning !"  I heard a voice who seemed like  jazmine  voice  "  hi ... jas ??"  I replied  trying to confirm  "  alright bitchie  get your fat ass  out from bed and get ready for some fun  and pool " she said in a high pitche  voice  " jas . Please  can you use  the language  "
I said  " sure .. whatever  get ready im  up at you'r in 30 kk see ya "  .jas  said  . " seriousely why you are using robot  language c'mon jas " i was  shoked  " just.. bye (y/n) " and with that she hang out  . 
_  "iam  really fat ??   Wait wait   why iam  thinking of this  pfpfpfpf  . "  and with that i get up from  bed i took a smooth  shower and   i remember that  jas said something about pool   so  i  took  my  green  bikini  and put in on my bag  and  but some short on and half a shirt  and    i didnt want to apply make up .  I grap  my hair into  a high ponytail  and walk out  i grab an apple from the  house kichen  and   i heard  a knock on the door   i opened it and found jas  she  took my hand and  walk and steps toward the car  she gave me the key  and say ." Drive "  .. i asked in confusing "why ? "    and she simpely replied  " im tired "    and i shook my head  in surprising "and since when  you told me  where were going "  . I felt inteligent  " since i told you we are  going to the pool  now turn the car and mooove  "    and with that  we laugh  and when we were there    we changed into our bikinies  and we walk  to the pool   i sit in the sunchaire  and  put some  cream on and  relaxe  but jas   climped in the water  and she looked like a  small girl    i started to feel dizzy  and im about to fall alsleep when i heard  screaming  i grap my sunglasses  and try yo fix my vesion on the way  and i see  two  teenager who seemed  to be  young  and  simple walking toward the chaires  and some security guard on the entrance of the pool    . The  two  teenage boys sat on the next chair in front of  me  and just then i put my head back  and keep  on relaxing   .. after couple of minute i heard jas talking to some boys  i managed  to look  and i  saw her with a blond boy   who was  giving me his back and a curley  boy who was lokking at her and smiling  just then she put a finger toward me  and the two boys turned around to look at me  i feel  my cheek turning red and  i hear her voice sayin'  " hey (y/n) come here  there's your  heros  "        "amazing " i said to myself   she has just embrace me in front of  nialler and harry    just .  Perfect    i nodded my  head  and i opened  my ponytail letting my  little  curly  hair falling  accros my back  and  i step  toward the pool  i  test  the water  i grap  some  water and put it on both of my  wrist and arms  and  slowly  jumped in the water  in a dolphine way    i keep  on  swimming under the water till i reach them  i get out and take a breath  and smile  " hey  gg.g.guuyys "  damn  why  i have to be like these  around  them  .  " hey beautiful " i turned around to look at a very beautiful bleu  eyes  i felt like i can  look at them forever  but when  i realized  that  everyone is staring  at me  my cheek  heated up and   jas voice came up saying " okay love birds  . Let  have fun now  "     sh..t  jas why you have to do me that  . 

Niall pov :
We dicedied after a long and tired trip   to go and have some fun     harry  told me to go to the pool and i agree .  We  met some fans already and we tried to enter the  place  and finely with  guards help we emtred  and we walked to  some chaires we sit by a hot girl  and  we  notice some eyes looking at  us and  there was  a beautiful girl with big honey eyes and black hair  in a messy bon  waving at us with  a big smile and she called us to join her  into the the pool we  agreed and we had a small conversation then  she told us that she came here with her friend   and that her friend is a big fan of us and she pounted on the girl who we  sit by  in the chair  she called (y/n) and she  joined us and she notice my eyes and fall for  them hhaaha  she is awsom  and her friend  wake her up  by making her blush  even more  she dive  in the water to hide her red face but it failed i grab her from hed  waist and pulled her back with us  she blushed even  moore    .

(Y/n)  pov :
I felt some butterflies on my stomache and then i faced  the guys .. and jas .. yeah .  
We chat abit and then  i remember i have an exercice so i  excuse myself and say a good bye to them and walked out i took  jas car and drive to the studio i met noah  we  chat  and i told  him about nialler and harry  he was so happy   " i wanna met them againe i wish i hadnt  leaved " i said with a sad note  in my voice " its okay  sweeti  you have ticket for them  concert and backstage  remember ? "  noah said  and i was so happy  i remembered the ticket  omg ! That's amazing
- we did the exercice  and we get changed for the show  we enter the stage  and  dance on a quicke show  and one by one till we reach the finale  we walked to our rooms  i took  a quicke shower and let my hair to dry naturelly   i knock on noah  bedroom's  door and he let me in  i throw myself in his  king zise bed  while he dryed himself  he put a towel on his head  with  and he shake  it   i laugh and his big green  eyes stares  into mine and we laugh  we heard a small  knock  and i  opened it  . There was a boy he handed me two onvlopes  one for me and  one for noah  i see  my money on the onvlope and look at noah  " seriousely ! Are we taking this every day? "  i was surprised   noah laugh and said  "welcome to my world "