Chapter 2

London Timberlake's Pov

I was still looking at them and they had those faces like 'WTF'.I waited 5 minutes and they finally started talking.

Alli:"Why do you live here?"She asked.

Me:"I lived here my entire life.Lol.But I live here cause ask my mom."I reply.

Cody:"When do you plan on telling the world?"He asks.

Me:"I have to ask Justin about that.Okay.Stop acting like interview people and as Justin Bieber says LETTGO."I say.

AT HOME

I went home and called Justin.

CONVO

Me:Hey Justin can I talk to you?

Justin:What's up?

Me:I was wondering maybe we could tell the world or something?

Justin:You sure?

Me:Yup.It's keeping me from making friends because they can find something out.And the pressure is building up.

Justin:Sure.But you have to fly down to LA so we can tell the world on Ellen.I mean who doesn't watch this show.

Me:Okay.Is your jet here?

Justin:Yup.Go there at 6am.

Me:Okay.I'll go pack

Justin:Bye little sis.See you in La.

END OF CONVO

NEXT MORINING

I woke up to the alarm going really load.How does Justin live this life?It's called a nightmare in the morning.I go to the bathroom do my stuff and change into:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35275769

I went downstairs and ate a bowl.

Mom:"London are you sure you want to do this?"She asks.

Me:"Yes mom.It's really pressuring to keep a secret from the entire world for the rest of my life.Oh and if Alli comes by tell her to call me."

Mom:"Okay."

We went outside and got in the car.We went to the Portland,Oregon International Airport(that's the name of it's.I live around the area of it.)

Mom:"Good luck!"She says.

Me:"Bye mom."I say waving.I got on the plane and there was another person there.I got sit by them and introduce myself.

Me:"Hey there I'm London."I say.He looks up and I see that he is wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.

Me:"Celebrity right?"I say and he nobs.

Greyson:"Yup.Greyson,Greyson Chance."He says.

Me:"I am not going to get used to this."I say.

Greyson:"Get used to what?"He asks.

Me:"Meeting celebrities.Currently I am going to Ellen,paparazzi find get stuck up in my but,I get invited to award shows,and live a life."

Greyson:"Ellen said she only has Justin Timberlake today."

Me:"Just make sure to watch Ellen.By the time it's done yahoo's trending now number one will be about me.Which is really annoying."

The plane landed(it's about an hour to get to LA from Portland.)

Me:"By see you sometime later."I say and get off the plane.My brother was at the gate with sunglasses and a hoodie.

Me:"Nice glasses and hoodie bro."I say.

Justin:"Thanks.And Ellen will be live so there will be 5 times more of paparazzi."He says and I nod.

We go home and dress into:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35276079

We get into the limo and and when we get out there were a lot of paparazzi.Dang.Justin's bodygaurd Nick started yelling for everyone to move out of the way.

We went in there and Justin answered a couple of questions from Ellen.Then she asked anything new.And he told the thing.

Justin:"Something new is that I have a sister who is backstage right now."He says

Ellen:"Then why doesn't she come out"She says and I come out and sit on Justin's lap.

Ellen:"So are you adopted or originally from teh family?"She asked.

Me:"Originally.We kept the secrect."I say.

Then the interview was done.We went outside to the limo and there were way more paparazzi.

Then Alli called me.

CONVO

Alli:Hey London.Where are you?

Me:Ummm...LA

Alli:What?

Me:Just look at yahoo's trending topic.

She looks and yells for Cody.

I heard Cody come and looks at it.They both scream in the phone.

Both:Why?

Me:Because it's too pressuring.

And I hung up.

END OF PHONE CONVO