One...

Waking up in a cold damp room Ava winced as pain racked her slender body. She could feel the dried blood on her forehead. Apparently she'd been hit over the head. Her shirt was ripped from the collar, her hair was tangled, and her shoes were gone. "That's my favorite shirt." She grumbled as she pulled herself to her feet by the chain link that was surrounding her. "Hello!" She couldn't see much, night had fallen, though she wasn't sure of the time. The last thing she remembered was saying good night to a friend. Then, cold, and dark, that's all she knew. "Hello!" She growled shaking the cage around her. "I know you're there, I can hear you breathing." She shook the cage one last time as she paced to cold concrete beneath her feet. She needed to think, she need to find a way out.

The screech of a gate opening snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up quickly to see a small boy being thrown in with her. "Hey!" She ran to catch him before he hit the floor. The poor kid was shaking with fear as his amber eyes looked up to meet her blues ones. "You alright?" She asked him softly, setting him back on his feet. The boy nodded wiping at his eyes. "Hey, I'm Ava. What's your name?" Her voice was smooth as silk as not to scare him anymore.

"Jack." He kept his voice small trying to hide his fear.

Ava smiled at him. "Don't you worry, I won't let him hurt you." She patted his shoulder before slipping off her jacket and handing it to him. "Here, put this on. You look cold."

Jack slipped his small arms into the jacket and zipped it up. "Won't you get cold?" He asked.

"I'll be fine." She gave him a quick smile as the man came back setting up a camera connected to a laptop. "Hey, you wanna tell me what's going on here."

He just snickered a bit and continued setting up a feed.

Ava could see a few people walking around and then she saw her dad. "You son of a bitch! That's what this is about? Can't man up and admit that whoever you're doing this for was a wack job and needed to be dealt with?"

He turned to face her, smiled a bit and calmly started speaking. "My father, wasn't crazy. He had a job to do both of your father's stopped him. Now I'm stopping them from doing their jobs."

She looked back at Jack, who looked like he was ready to cry. She set her jaw and turned back to the man. "You won't stop them. I'm guessing you're setting all this up to have some sort of contact. To show what you're doing and eventually you'll lead them here, but not before you try and hurt us. Which, I'm sorry to say, won't be happening. I can kick your ass with my eyes closed." She hadn't realized Aaron Hotchner's team was watching at that point. "So you best pray those people find you before I get outta here. Cause you're right in my cross hairs, and I never miss."

"Such big talk from someone standing inside a cage."

Ava hit the chain link making it rattle.