Chapter 13: Confusion

Lucy's POV

I opened the door and flung myself on the soft bed with tears streaming down my face. I have no idea why I'm crying at the first place, Harry and I are both aggravated so we unintentionally poured our   irritation to each other. It's understandable how much he's determined to win their game but I felt something when he snapped at me that caused me to weep.

"You're so childish." I muttered, drying up my peeing eyes. Shifting my position, I stared at my room's glistening ceiling and rubbed my face, standing up to check the trio. I hope he didn't make his injury worse.

Gleeful noises are heard as I descended the stairs, the whole Gryffindor team and students are having a rather colorful and awfully loud little gathering with tooth-ache desserts like pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs, treacle tarts, butterbeers, cauldron cakes and exploding bonbons. 

Two pairs of large arms embraced me by the shoulders, "Ey, Lucy! What's with the long pretty face? Our team won because of our boy, Harry, cheer up!" Fred and George chorused in perfect sync.

Feeling a little left out, I awkwardly grin and tried to dance with the song they're playing. " I'm feeling tremendous, see? I just - um- bumped my eyes with my wand which is why they're bloodshot."

As expected, they laughed at me. I internally scolded myself for the lame excuse, however a thought brought me back to senses. "Where are they anyway? The three of them, I mean." The twins shared a weary glance and faced me with a concerned look."Don't be shocked, yeah? That corn haired know-it-all Lockhart somehow worsened Harry's broken arm. He - well - he deboned him and turned his arm to a rubber-like thingy. They're in the Hospital Wing for sure." I cringed at Fred's information.

Too tired to meet up with them, I thanked the two and returned to my cave room. My eyes are getting heavy all of sudden, sleep is calling me already so who am I to disobey? I closed my peepers, feeling Tom's diary under my pillow.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Is this what they call Déjà Vu? It seems that the horrifying scene back in the corridor repeated itself, finding myself AGAIN lying on the shivering floor with Tom's diary on my right side. I looked at my surroundings and saw that I'm near to the Hospital Wing. Will this nightmare ever stop? Waking up to whole new different location is way creepy not to mention unusual.

I panicked when I heard foot steps coming in my direction, I hurriedly grabbed the diary and hid out of the view for a while to see who's the person. Dumbledore. I felt my knuckles turn white when I heard him utter a low gasp, I ran back to Gryffindor's common room with rush before he had the time to inspect nearby, wishing he hadn't hear or caught a sight of me.

(This isn't the whole part of the chapter. Only half of it. Ciao!)