Chapter 23

Michael's pov

Oh not again.

"would you please leave me alone". I yelled.

"no I want you, NOW".

"leave me alone". I pushed her.

she didn't move , she cupped my face and kissed me. I try to pull back but I couldn't. For some reason I kissed back.i don't know maybe cause our history together. Then I heard someone clear there voice. I turned around and saw chirtina with tears running down on her cheek.

"chris i'm-".

"save it". She said sternly.

"i been through abuse , fighting, and now my heartbroken, by you". Christina said crying.

"please christina". I plead.

"our marriage is over". She said running up stairs. I turned to her and she was smirking.

"this is all your fault". I yelled at her.

"but you kissed back". She said smirking.

"get.out." I gritted my teeth.

"but-"

"GET OUT DIANA". I yelled. She slammed the door behide her. I ran upstairs to check on chris. I knocked on the door.

Christina pov

"LEAVE ME ALONE". I yelled.

"please chris let me explain". Mike pleade. I got up and went to the door. I opened the door and saw mike with tears running down his cheek.

"one minute go". I said crossing my arms

"okay it was diana who came on me and kiss me and I try to break the kiss". Mike explained.

"you seemed to enjoy it". I said

"it was not meant to be like that, just please don't get an divorce with me". He plead begging. Even got down on his knees.

"fine but you one more chance". I said.mike got back up and said

"you know the vma's is tomorrow night right". Mike remined me .

"already got an outfit". I said smiling.

"can I see it". Mike asked.

"no it's a surprise". I said.

the next day.........

I was getting ready for the vmas and i put on a black and white suit that shows my tummy and white pants . i put on ferado hat and black heels . so pretty much looking like mj.

"ready - woah". mike walked in.

"you look... Wow". He said speechless.

"thank you". I blushed.

"you ready to go". I said.

"yeah.....um let's g-go". Mike stutterd.

"are you alright". I asked.

"yeah- um yeah". Mike said looking at my body.

I got out and went inside the limo and the limo driver started driving.

"so we are going start off the award". Mike said out of nowhere.

"we are". I said. He nodded.

"i can't wait". he said.

"me too". I said. We arrived to the award show and cameras were flashing.

"hey are you and christina not together".

"are guys going to have a divorce".

"what's going on with your relationship."

Questions was thrown infront our face and we entered the building. We went backstage to get ready michael look so cute in his suit. God I want that body. Mike looked at me with widen eyes. I just said that out loud didn't I.

"what body". He said.

"nothing". I laughed nervously.

Michael pov

Christina looks so beautiful in her outfit. I want her now.

Christina pov

All of sudden mike pushes to the wall and startes kissing me roughly. I kissed back and he kissed my neck leaving a hicky.

"mike we need to get on stage". I said.

"right". He said. He grabbed my hand and microphone and we went on stage. People screamed and clapped their hands.

"hello". Mike said. People cheered again.

"welcome to the mtv video music awards". Mike said.he looked at me smiling and looked In The crowd and said.

"i'm very happy to be here and just think that nobody thought this would last". Mike said and the unexpected. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. In front of millions of people and of course I kissed back. We broke the kiss and walked the stage.

(Pretend christina is lisa).

I LOVE YOU!