Not yet broken Chapter 1

"Don't go running off, ya hear Ponyboy?" Darry said to Ponyboy as he was leaving the house. Darry was going to be on a Saturday shift today and I was going to be home with Ponyboy today since I don't get Saturday shifts.
"I won't, besides, Sodapop is going to make sure that I don't." Ponyboy said. "Won't you?" Ponyboy said to me.
"Yeah, I will make sure that Ponyboy doesn't get into to much trouble." I said. I couldn't promise anything because we were a main target of the socs. The rich kids with mustangs, fancy clothes, and fancy houses.
  "Hey Ponyboy, wanna go get some ice cream?" I suggested
"You know that I am going to say yes to that" Ponyboy said a he snickered.
"Ok then Ponykid, let's go to The Pines."
I walked out with Ponyboy and we got into the car and I drived to The Pines. I was a drop out from school and Darry couldn't afford to go to college, which means Ponyboy is the only one in my family that is going to school right now. Darry wants to have enough money to send him to college, but we just have to wait and see what happens.
We got out of the car and we saw Dally there so we went to go see him.
"Hey Dal." Ponyboy said to him as we got to where he was standing
"Hey Ponyboy, hi Soda"
"Hi Dally, what's going on?" I asked
"Waiting for some action to come around, which is the usual." He said to me
"Well, wanna come get ice cream with me and Sodapop?" Ponyboy asked him
"Not a fan of ice cream, but I can use some lunch"
"Ok, I'm paying though." I said
We went and got some seats and then I got up to to go order and pay for everything. I was ready for lunch.
       I payed an got our food and suggested that we could walks through town. There was always something interesting in town. It wasn't very calm.
     We took our food and left the waiter a tip and we left. It had been around five minutes since we left and we saw a black mustang following us. I didn't want to be jumped today.
      "What do they want?" Ponyboy asked me
      "They probably wanna jump us again."
      "Yeah man, why don't you know that Ponyboy? They hurt you and Sodapop about every day." Dally said
"Don't rub it in." Ponyboy said.
   The black mustang parked next to the street we were on, and I knew it was only trouble when five socs got out of the car. I looked at Ponyboy and he looked to Dally. We didn't have a plan on how to defend ourselves.