Hey Lil' MaMa ~

Khalils Pov ~

I walked into the mall with Christopher ( Lil' Twist ) and we made our way to the food court. I noticed this girl. I've seen her before and I know her name.. I think its Y/N ? I'm not sure but as she walked past me I winked " Hey Lil' Mama !" I said making sure my voice was smooth. She looked at me and grinned then rolled her eyes. " Watcha got poppin' go long with it hun.. Hey let me know somethin' !" I laughed chasing after her. She looked right passed me and began walking with her friends. I stopped in front of her.

" I like yo hips yo swag the way you wear your hair, your smile your skin... Girl you a perfect 10.. Hey lil' mama !" I said rubbing my hand down her bare arms.

" Why you playin hard to get baby !" I laughed.

" How am I playin' hard to get if I don't want you !" She snapped.

" Come hang with me have fun party ! You sittin ova' here you know you should be with me !" I said nudging her by the arm a little.

As I was fliting with Y/N a couple of girls were sizing and rolling there eyes at her. She pouted and walked away from me. I ran over to het once again.

" They lame, they hatin' wont you be my baby.." I stroked her left cheek.

" Khalil your such a player !" She snapped then rolled her eyes.

" I'm fly, I'm fresh I do my thang to death and if you rockin' with me, girl you rockin' with the best !" After I said that she laughed like I told some type of joke but then she looked at me dearly.

" Pick me up at 8'" she giggled then walked away.

Christopher then made his way to Y/N friend. " Hey Lil' Mama dont you wanna get to know Twist ? And if you didn't let me show this we can jump straight in my Lowtest.. We can roll around the block roll around the clock baby I'm on my own time we can roll around the love clock Tik Tok !" He sang. She laughed at his attempt. " I've been starin' at you for a long time now I'm on ya heels like flip flops !" He laughed.

" Twist.. Your annoying !" She half joked.

" Hey Lil' Mama can I get ya number we can shop in the summer cause my numbers got karma so Hey Lil' Mama !" She wrote something on his hand then walked away with Y/N.

Song Of Inspiration : Hey Lil' MaMa

Artist : Khalil Sharieff ft. Lil' Twist