Chapter 6: twitter and crushes

Chapter 6 (Meredith's POV)

I awoke to the sound of dishes clanking together. I turn over on my back and realize Louis is gone. Hm.

I walk into the kitchen, which was where the noises were coming from, and i saw Niall and Harry making breakfast.

'Goodmorning guys!'

'Hey Mere!' They both said simultaniously (A/N pretty sure thats not how you spell that but watevs)

I was wondering where the other 3 are and Niall must have seen my confused face because he said

'Liam, Louis and Zayn are at the grocery store.'

I start to think about these last few days and how my life has changed. Then i think about going back to school....SCHOOL. The day i met Louis, i was on my way to school! Crap, how am i supposed to explain this to my mom...

'Its ok Mere Bear, we called your school already! Theres nothing to worry about!' Yells Louis coming through the front door with arms full of groceries.

I get up to help him and grab a few bags. While putting food away i think to myself: 'why are they helping you?'

Thats true. Why? No one has ever wanted to help me.

'Why are you all helping me?'

I look around and see a lot of confused yet curious faces.

'I mean, no one is nice to me, why should you?'

'We arent heartless people Mere. We want to help you no matter what.' Liam says with a bright smile on his face.

'Thanks Li Li' i say grinning.

Once we are done putting everything away, we all go into the living room and watch The Bachelor for about 2 hours.

Suddenly i hear a click and see a flash. I look around and my eyes land on Niall. He has his phone in his hands, taking a picture of me and the other boys.

'Hey lads! Im gonna post this picture i took on twitter! Is that alright?' He asks.

I hear a bunch of 'yeah's and 'okay's from the group of guys.

'No.'

Everyone turns to me.

'I said no, its not alright.'

'Why not?' Niall asks.

'Because people already hate me, i dont need half the fucking country hating me too.'

'Oh...well i kinda already did it....'

'You...WHAT?'

'I already posted it...'

He. Is. An. Idiot.

'WHY? YOU CANT!'

I grab his phone out of his hands and scroll through the comments of the 1000's of people who have already seen the picture and all i find is hate.

'Ew, shes so fat!'

'Ugh, why are you hanging out with HER?'

'My eyes! AH! Shes so ugly!!!!'

Tears are now brimming my eyes and im just standing there in shock. Wow, people already hate me...

I quickly drop the phone and walk, calmly, out the door and to my car. Wait, my car? I totally forgot i drove my car here!

I look back and all the guys are looking out the window at me. Let them stare, im leaving.

I get in my car and silently drive home.

Once i get home, i walk inside and everyone is sleeping. I take off my jacket and head up to my room.

I get on the computer and log into twitter and see i have 1357 new followers. Holy crap.

I got to my messages and i see A LOT of hate. I mean, there is the occasional nice person who puts like: 'your so lucky! And your beautiful! xx' but that doesnt drown out the haye messages.

I slam my laptop down and walk gloomingly to the bathroom.

I strip off all my clothes and look in the mirror. Ew, discusting.

All i see is a stupid, fat, ugly, worthless bitch who doesnt deserve any of all this stuff to do with One Direction.

I slowly make my way towards my shower amd turn it on. I climb in and sit in the corner. I grab my hidden razor i keep taped underneath my shampoo bottle.

I put the blade against my stomach and push down and swipe. I feel the rush of adrenaline run througg my body and the strip of blood push up towards my skin.

That feels so much better

I wash my hair, rinse my body and shave my legs. I get out of the shower and get met with the cold gust of air that hits you everytime you get out of a shower.

I grab my towel and dry off. I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body.

I go into my closet and pick out a short sleeved grey shirt haye says: 'this is my 'too lazy to funtion' shirt' and some loose mint sweatpants from Victoria Secret.

I comb out my hair and climb into bed. I fall asleep right as my head hits my pillow. Im tired. Today has been a long day....but im kinda sad because i dont believe that i will see the boys again but thats just it, they wouldnt want to see me so why should i want to see them?

Oh yeah, because i have a major crush on one of them.

__________________________

Wey Hey! :D im finally writing! WOOP WOOP!

Im sorry i havent uploaded in like a month but i will be uploading my other stories pretty soon so check those out too ;)

I asked yall if you wanted me to keep writing and i only got 1 comment....really guys? Come on! This is making me feel like you dont really like this story :*(

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

GO SEE FINDING DORY WITH ME? IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT TO COME OUT!

Bye!

~Catherine <3