(41) "The Closet Guys"

Start from the beginning

 "Thank you very much" he whispered.

 "But one condition..."

 "What is it?" he asked.

 "I will be the wedding planner once the time comes"

 "Sure"

---

 Later that night when everyone already settled down, Brad crawled to Tristan's bed and buried his face on his neck. "Are you awake?" he heard the curly heard lad whispered. Tris wiped his eyes and looked down, only to see him smiling as sweetly as possible.

 "Why are you awake?' he asked.

 "Your voice sounds sexy at 2:00 am" Brad replied before he started nibbling on his ears.  

 "Stop please ... it's too late to have sex. We still don't even know if the guys accepted us. What if they hate us Bradley?"

 "They won't hate us Tris .. trust me. And besides if they do, then they're no better than Brett, Tricia and Alexis"

 "I wish you're correct" the blonde haired lad replied as he wrapped his arms around Brad.

 "Remember what I told you this morning?"

 "What is it again?" Tris asked.

 "I will own you tonight" Brad replied as his hand entered Tristan's sweatpants. Just the feeling of Curly's hand wrapping his manhood is enough to wake him.

 Tris smirked and told Brad "Not tonight".

 "Why?"

 "Because it's 2:00 am dude ... I'm not gonna be topped by you at this time of the night" he replied as he turned his back on Brad. But that proved to be a bad move, since his partner started kissing his back instead.

 "We only have least than 3 months Tristan ... 3 months and we'll part ways". Tris just sighed and faced him once again.

 "I love you but seriously we need to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day, I can feel it already"

  "Okay fine ... but tomorrow night?'

 "I promise .. tomorrow night" Tris replied as he wrapped his arms around Brad.

 "Goodnight Tris"

 "Goodnight babe" he replied as he closed his eyes.

---

 The morning after, Brad opened his eyes and quickly felt the warm ray of sunshine as it hits his face. He looked at his side and saw that Tris is not in there anymore. The young guy quickly sat up and looked around, only to realize that he is now alone in the room.

 After a few more minutes of just sitting there, the curly haired lad went out of the cabin and quickly saw his friends gathered at the long table near the lake.

 Brad took a deep breath before he approached them. As he gets closer, he noticed that Tristan is also not there. "Where is he?" he asked himself.

 "Oh Good Morning Brad!" Hazel greeted and so he smiled. A few seconds later, he finally reached them.

 "Dude sit here" Caleb uttered and so he sat beside him.

 "Guys do you know where Tristan is?" Brad asked and saw them exchange looks with each other.

 "What happened to Tristan?" he asked just as his heart started beating fast, nothing can happen to Tristan ... he might die if something bad happens to him.

 "He's .... He's ..."

 "He is what?"

 "Right behind you" Connor replied. Brad turned around only to be kissed on the lips by Tristan. "I thought something happened to you" Brad uttered.

 "Nothing bad will ever happen to me as long as you're here" Tris answered as he sat beside him.

 "Ugh they're so sweet it makes me icky" Hazel uttered and so everyone started laughing. Brad looked at Tris and saw a slight smile on his face.

"Life will always be good as long as Tris is with me" Brad thought to himself before they all started eating.

--

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment:D