Set One

Pt1

Six month's Later

Amber POV

"How is he?" I ask Bee over the phone.

"He's getting better Smiley, when are you gone come see him for yourself?" I shrugged as if she could see me.

It's been six month's, six long month's since we found out Ron fathered Lauren's baby girl. Not to mention I haven't seen him in six month's.

"It's his I'm sorry Am-" was the last thing I heard before I grabbed the beer bottle that Juice was drinking going across Ron's head. The bottle broke but I didn't care I continued to attack him to the best of my ability until he grabbed my neck pushing me off him.

Blood poured from his head but I couldn't stop the rage that was inside of me.

"I fucking hate you man!" I threw any and everything I could get me hand's on at his head. I fought and fought for Major to let me go but he wouldn't.

"Just let me go Major I'll leave please!" I begged. "I'm going home I can't stay here anymore!"

To say I was furious would be a understatement, I was full of rage but I couldn't cry.

"Ok come on get your stuff" Major helped gather my thing's so I could go.

"Only reason you not getting your ass beat right now is cause you got that baby. You sat in my face day after day knowing you was in a "relationship" with him the whole time yet you said nothing!" Lauren looked at me with guilt abs sympathy in her eye's but I could care less.