We're just done eating when Ron's patronus comes in and a voice, his voice, comes from it.

"Harry, do you mind coming back to work for a second? I know you have vacation now, but it's kinda important, and you'd kill me if I didn't tell you to come." I sigh and get up to get my coat. I kiss Ginny on the cheek before going outside to apparate.

Can't I have one peaceful holiday? Apparently not. I think as I apparate to the ministry.

Ron meets me outside our office, even though I'm head auror we share office, on my request.

"What is it Ron?" I ask bored.

"An lady came in maybe an hour ago, saying she saw "your parents" walking around confused on the streets."

"That's impossible. She probably..."

"Mixed a random couple with them, yes, that's what we thought too, so we just said we'd check it, but yeah... But then a half an hour ago...." He trailed off.

"What Ron?" I ask, getting quite impatient.

"They came here. And we interrogated them a bit, and their answers is accurate."

"What, you're saying my parents are alive or something?" I ask, with a (kind of) snort.

"Let me see."

Interrogation room n° 638

I open the door and has to stop myself from taking a sharp breath.

They really look like... Them. But it can't be.. Right? They look like they do on the pictures I got from Hagrid( that he got from my parents friends). Which is in their twenties, and that's weird, I mean, my parents would be about fifty-five years of age if they were alive. Which they are not.

Hopefully I show no emotions as I sit down and start the interrogation.

"My name's Harry Potter, and I'm the head auror." As I say this I notice that their eyes grow big.

"I've heard that my colleagues has interrogated you once already, but I'm gonna do it to, but with Veritaserum this time. Do you understand?" They both nod.

"Anyone of you that'll volunteer to go first?" I ask.

"I do," "James" says. I tell him to open his mouth and then I pour three drops of Veritaserum in his mouth. A few seconds after his eyes go dizzy and I start asking him.

"Full name?"

"James Charlus Potter."

"Born?"

"5.37am on March 27th 1960"

"Family?"

"Wife Lily Marie Potter, she was Evans, son Harry James Potter, brothers Sirius Orion Black and Remus John Lupin, and my parents, though they died in my seventh year at Hogwarts, Fleamont Potter and Euphemia Potter." I widened my eyes at his answers but knew that my final question would show if he is who he say he is.

"Who's the marauders and what's so special about them?" He smiled and said

"It's me, Sirius and Remus and someone who we thought were our friend named Peter Pettigrew, but he was just a rat. Literally." He didn't smile when he said this.