Who Are They?

"Everyone we have visitors coming in fifteen minutes so get ready!" shouted Miss Florence. I pulled the sticky sheets off of my pale skin, let my eyes adjust to the light and looked at the clock. HOLY MONKEY NUTS! It's 1pm. How can I sleep that long? I rushed up and had a shower then got dressed in my skinny jeans, Minecraft top and a black hoodie. (a/n I love Minecraft) I am NOT a girly girl, in fact I am the complete opposite. I am a tomboy and am proud of it. I love Football (soccer,) Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed, Minecraft ,Marvel, things like that. I have straight blonde hair, brown eyes, and am 4ft 7 which means I am quite small for my age. I brushed my hair quickly, put on a pair of white supra's and my Superman cap and went downstairs. The visitors still weren't here and I am pretty sure they won't adopt me if they were coming to adopt so I got my skateboard and headed of to the skate park.

"Where the hell were you Danielle?" said Miss Florence said strictly grabbing my wrist like I was a five year old.

"Skate Park" I said slightly scared.

"The visitors Came half an hour ago."

"Are they gone?"

She sighed and tightened her grip on my wrist and pulled me into the lounge.

"Now be nice and talk to them."

I looked around anxiously to see I was the only one there, apart from Miss Florence. Five guys came in the room about half a minute later and Miss Florence left. I shrunk back a little in the seat I was sitting in scared I was going to get a flashback again.

"Hello," one of them said trying to make it less awkward.

I just sat there and said nothing thinking if I don't say anything they won't adopt me.

"I'm Liam" one of them said.

"Harry."

"Louis."

"Niall."

"Zayn."

I just sat there as they expected me to say my name.

"And your name is?" said Harry, I think, after a long wait.

I still sat there and did nothing but breath and blink.

"Are you going to tell us your name?"

I just shook me head.

They all looked at each other nodded then just got up and left, strange.

I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes making sure not to fall asleep in case I have any nightmare's and thought to myself, why? why was I born? why am I still alive? I don't blame my dad for hating me and it was my fault my mum was dead. I heard a soft knock at the door. wondering who it was and why they were knocking on the door to go in the lounge I said come in. I turned my head towards the door to see who it was and Louis waked in, I only remember his name cause he has a superman T-shirt on. YEAH SUPERMAN!!! He sat down beside me and said, "We are going to adopt you."

Hey 2nd chapter uploaded. I really want to see the new superman film soooooo badly :-)