New Place & Beginnings

A/N: Well I said that I wouldn't update till I get comments but I thought about it and figured well maybe they can't comment since its just the first chapter so I'm going to give you the second one and please I'm begging you to comment :'( p.s THANK YOU TO ALL THE PPL WHO GAVE ME 106 reads y'all are awesome 

well here's # 2 enjoy and plz keep reading ;)  

Akiras Pov

It's the first day of my new school West Brooks High. I'm a little nervous since I would be the new student again ,but Ace and Sasha both texted me saying that they go there too so I'll be okay.

Ace and I have gotten real close since the first time we met. He is so funny and sweet he's not even my boyfriend, but he still sends me Good Morning messages telling me that I'm beautiful.

Sasha is real cool too we hang out a lot when ever she isn't with her man and sometimes we all four hang together.

Anyway I got dressed for school wearing my black leggings and Grape retro 8 tank with my grape retro 8s. I grabbed my blue and white zebra striped back pack,i phone 5 ,and keys, and walked out the door yelling bye to my mom who was in the kitchen drinking her morning hot green tea and lemon.

I jumped into my silver 2013 Audi a7 and drove to school while bumpin to Ciara's Body Party. Arriving to school I parked right by Ace's 2013 black and silver Range Rover still singing.

"I can do it slow now, tell me what you want 

Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off 

Cause tonight it's going down, tell your boys it's going down 

We in the zone now, don't stop"

Ace looked over at me smirking then called out over the music

"Girl just tell me what time and I'm all yours." Then he winked.

"Boy shush you know I'm just singin this song." I said smiling while cutting it off my phone and grabbing my bag ,locking the door.

" Whatever you know you want me." He said while wrapping his arm around my should when I walked over towards him.

"Sure in your dreams." When really in my mind I'm thinking I wouldn't mind having you at all.

We headed to the double doors of the humongous building that they call a High school ,but it looked more like a college. Signing I knew I was going to get lost.

Students were all crowding around the hall ways gossiping and some even staring our way I just stared back making them nervous and look away.

Smirking I just strut down the hall with Aces arm still around my shoulder ,then out of know where some blonde tracked hoe came up to us and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him right on the lips.

To say I was jealous was a understatement I was beyond fumming beside him. She let go of his lips just in time to look my way and smirk her thin lips.

"Baby who is this ugly slut staring at ?" She said in her high pitched squeaky voice.

She did not just call me a slut!!

"Who you calling slut, hoe you messing with the wrong one?" I said pissed off.

"I think I'm talking about you now move along and give me and my man some privacy." She said while looking back at Ace and rubbing his cheek with her boney fingers.

Ace must of got out of his shock because he jumped back so fast the fake hoe tumbled forward almost crashing to the floor.

"I'm not your man Stacy and you need to watch your mouth she's not a slut like you we broke up 2 months ago." Ace said in a stern tone .

Wait they went out, he actually would go for some one so fake she's almost identical to Barbie .

"I'm not a slut like her ,I mean look at her she's hanging on to you like a leach, I bet she's using you to make her self popular on the first day." She said back with such a nasally voice.

I bust out laughing this bitch thinks I want to be popular , come on now I can become popular by myself I don't need Ace.  

" Honey, I don't need him to become popular I can do that by myself, and two his arm is around me I'm not even touching him unlike you who's arms were all around his neck. " I said in a stuck up voice causing some people's heads to turn to see what was going on.

She huffed in annoyance and stumbled away since she can't even strut in her 4 inch fake Chanel heels.

I started to walk away to try finding the office ,until Ace grabbed my arm and turned me towards him.

"Hey I'm sorry for causing you drama so early, she's and ex ,I don't have any feelings left for her at all." He said trying to convince me that he's not going to go running back to her.

"Look I get it Ace she wants you back,you don't have to try to convince me that you don't want her ,I can heard it in your tone of voice when you shut her down." I said while looking in his hazel eyes, almost loosing my balance at how intense they were.

"Okay good ,well lets get you to the office for your schedule I don't want you to be behind on where to go when the bell rings." He said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder again and leading me to the office.

This is going to be a long day I can all ready tell and it just started.

A/N: Well here it is hope you liked the chapter please comment and vote so I know to make more.