the party....

kinleys POV:

so its been a year and things have gotten to be normal again (atleast as normal as it could be) i wassitting next to my dog on the couch watching another pewdiepie video when gerard and frank came in. " hey kin!" they said in unison, "what are you up do?" said gee. "oh nothing just watching pewdiepie" thats when out of no where frank invited us to a party at his friends house later. "well then i better go get ready guys bye!!"

4 hours later

kinleys POV :

were at the party im wearing a blue dress and black heels. " hey frankie have you see gerard anywhere??" "no i havent im sorry maybe hes upstairs?" i slowly walk upstairs looking for gerard and i walk into a room i was a little tipsy so i didnt know where i was. thats when i saw them... there was my gee about to have sex with another girl. "GERARD HOW COULD YOU I TRUSTED YOU!!!" i screamed "kinley??? how did you get over..... .OH SHIT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" he slurred. it didnt matter the damage was done i ran. i ran as far as i could. i can hear gerard screaming after me but i ignore him. i find myself in a graveyard. the graveyard my grandpa was buried in... i was sitting on his grave.... i took out a blade i hid in my purse and as my blood hit the ground and i started to pass out i saw a blurred figure and heard rays voice he had come to save me but it might be too late................................