"Sit down with me" she said.

It was really dark and if she hadn't lit the candles, I wouldn't have seen where the blanket even was. But thanks to the candles I could see, so I sat down next to her and leaned my head on her shoulder and looked up at the sky where the stars were showing. 

"Cake?" she asked and pointed at the cake.

I nodded and she handed me a piece of cake.

"Am I supposed to eat this with my hands?" I chuckled.

"Yes." she said and smiled while I ate with my hands and got very much cake on my hands.

She laughed and grabbed my hands when I was done. She then started to lick at my hands.

"Can't you just take your own piece of cake instead of licking of my hands?" I laughed.

"No. This is better." she said in between her licks.

She even put my fingers in her mouth. 

"Done?" I chuckled when she had made my hands totally clean.

"Nope. I can't get enough of you." she said and kissed me.

I laid down and she was above me. She was caressing my thigh, and I moaned in her mouth. Now she was straddling me and kissed and sucked me on my neck. I started to sit up, so she sat in my lap. I ran my hands up and down on her back, trying to get closer to her. But then my phone rang.

"Hmm....!!" I groaned by irritation when I broke the kiss.

"What!?" I asked in the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" Kylie whispered.

I looked over at Cara with panic.

"Just tell her we're gonna be a little late." Cara whispered.

"Um... We're gonna be a bit late because of some problems... But you can still hang out with the others, I mean, you know Karlie." 

"Yeah, but she is talking with the other ones! I don't belong with them!" she said desperate.

"Stop the whining! Just talk about... Dogs or something."

I saw how Cara almost started to burst out in laugh, but I put my hand on her mouth, making it a bit harder.

"Dogs?" Kylie asked confused.

"Well, do you have anything better?" I asked irritated.

"No I guess. But promise me that you will show up later!"

Shit... What now? I once again looked at Cara with a hopeful face.

"Just tell her maybe and then say goodbye." She suggested. 

Wow, Cara is really my savior. 

"Promise!" Kylie repeated again.

"Um.... Maybe." I said and hung up.

I put away my phone and looked at Cara again. 

"More cake?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said and she climbed off my lap and offered me a hand. 

I looked at her hand and smirked. I took her hand, and pulled her so hard that she fell on me. I laughed so hard that some tears escaped my eyes.

"Oh my god Kendall! You're unbelievable!" she said and laughed with me.

I still laughed so hard, that my eyes were shut. That was why I wasn't prepared for the shoved cake in my face. That's right, Cara shoved the half freaking cake in my face! I stopped laughing and rubbed away the cake on my eyes, and looked at Cara, who was on the ground laughing. I looked over at the rest of the cake and smirked again.