two // h

i got into my car and drove to the auction house. in the car ride, i checked my wallet plenty of times, making sure i was ready. i was ready to purchase my princess. sure, i had hooked up with other ones, but this one was going to be special.

i parked and adjusted my suit one more time. i got out of the car and proceeded to the auction house. a smell of cheap womens perfume and strong cologne filled my nose. i was anxious. i wanted a pure girl. untouched.

"identification card, please," an usher said. i showed my identification card and went inside. the place was dimly lit, and small tables with small candles were showered around the room. all of the men were sat in a seat and were sipping wine, waiting for the auction to start. i sat down in a seat in the back. i opened the complementary bottle of wine that was sitting on the table and poured a heaping glass of it. a man approached me.

"ah, mr.styles. it's been a long time?" he asked me.

"hey, niall! god, it has been quite a long time..." i answered back while shaking his hand. he sat the the seat across the table from me, "since high school, yeah?" i asked.

"oh, high school. those were the days, man," niall chuckled.

we talked for a bit on how we've both been and of the sort. i started to trail off when he asked me a question.

"are you going to buy tonight?" he asked while taking a sip from his wine.

"i'm looking for a pure one," i smirked while putting down my glass of wine.

"that'll be a hard find tonight, mate. but good luck anyways. auction's startin' soon, i'll see you around," niall said while getting up. he gave me one last handshake and returned to his seat. the table i was sat on was now silent again and i felt slightly awkward. everyone around me was talking and laughing with their friends, and i was sat here alone.

"good evening gentlemen," a lady announced on the speaker, "welcome to today's auction. for those of you who are new, we will introduce a girl and then we start bids at twenty five dollars and it will go on from there. tonight, there are plenty of girls here. but today is special, because we have one pure one in the house tonight!"

there were many whoops from the men all around me. i clapped and cheered with them.

a pure one... she will be mine...

"we will now begin with today's auction," she concluded.

all of the lights turned off and it was completely silent. i looked at the stage, waiting for the innocent one to make her appearance. many girls came and went. the ones with big chests and pretty faces were selling fast. i saw a few that i was interested in, but i told myself i had to wait. i sat patiently waiting for my innocent girl to step on stage.

"this is marina. she is 5"1 and weighs 107 lbs. (A/N if thats inaccurate then ok im sorry idk man lmao) and a very important announcement everyone... she is the pure one of our auction house tonight. confirmed 100% virgin..."

this was it. she was my girl. many men started to shout bids. the numbers kept going higher. i couldn't let them take away my one chance of getting an innocent one. the veil was pulled over and revealed her face. she was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. she looked out at the audience of men.

"one million!" i shouted out.

men turned around in their chairs to see if i was serious. damn right i was serious. i wanted her.

"uh, one million..."

silence.

"going twice..."

silence.

"going three times... sold. for one million,"

i had done it. i had a pure one. my babygirl...

she was pushed backstage and i got up to go claim my girl. i went to the office and signed papers and paid my fee with my card. they gave me a card so i could enter the waiting room to pick up marina.

i tried to walk as fast as i could to the waiting room. i was eager to get my babygirl. i scanned the card and the door opened. she was sitting there, still wearing her stage outfit. her eyes met mine, and hers were stunning. a thousand stars were twinkling within them. her small hand played with her loose strands of hair as she stood up and walked towards me.

"marina, right?" i asked. i knew her name, but i wanted to start small conversation.

"u-uh yeah," she said nervously. her voice was so smooth. i could only think of her moaning my name. the thought was pure ecstasy.

i grabbed her hand and led her back down the hallway. when we reached my car, we both got in and the air was still and awkward.

"im harry. but you must call me 'mr.styles' or 'daddy,"

her eyes slightly widened at the names, but she quickly responded.

"yes, uh, daddy," she murmured almost in a whisper.

obedient and pure. perfect.

"so kitten, we will establish all of the rules at home. all of the rules, requirements, etc..." i looked over at her. she simply nodded her head.

"and you're a virgin. hmm, you're an innocent little thing," i said. i took one of my hands off of the steering wheel and laid it on her small thigh. her skin was so soft. i rubbed little circles on the inside of her thigh. marina squirmed a little bit and she squeezed her thighs together.

"yeah... i never really had a boyfriend or anything," she sighed.

oh, babygirl. i could make you feel so good.

i patted her thigh lightly and returned my hand to the steering wheel.

"well you know what they say..."

"what's that, mr.styles?"

"the innocent ones are always the kinkiest..."

---------------------

age difference: 17 & 26 :)

nervous abt re-uploading this, because i don't want to get deleted! :) but i love y'all and i know how many of you guys liked this book so i hope you enjoy this new version... i'm calling it 'mr.styles 2.0' haha

-m