Red lips

The skies were dark and the wind blew
Leaving behind a sort of emptiness I could identify with... it was not strange to me, at least not anymore, I had experienced this kind of emptiness in the depths of my soul.
The red lipstick I wore was distinct. I lived in a dark town which was at the end of a cursed bridge. It was deserted and lonely. Everything seemed black and white, but not my lipstick.
I walked inside the convenient store.
I was immediately met by the sapphire eyes of a familiar face.
Hank Knightley.
He literally owned the town, all their family estates . He was the successor of the late mayor. He was his only son. His mother married his uncle a month after the funeral. His death was tragic.
He was found dead with no open wounds
But red lipstick smeared all over his body
And writings on the wall by a crooked hand stating I OWN YOU still in red lipstick.
He winked at me then went to the storage room.
This only meant one thing. He wanted me to follow him.
I ran my hand through my hair and unbuttoned the first few buttons of my shirt. I walked to the storage room. I opened the door cautiously and cowardly.
Before I could whisper a shy 'hello' a strong hand grabbed my waist and pushed me to the wall. My back slammed the wall as I felt the buttons of my shirt being torn away all at once. He was always such an animal. "Hank, " I whispered under his loud warm breath. "Angel... " he responded. By now he had managed to rip off my shirt and I stood there without a bra.
"You spoilt brat... ever heard of greetings? " I asked teasing.
"No Angel, you ever heard of me caring? " he asked. He was cocky and I was right in the mood.
His shirt was already off. I lowered my hand to his belt then down to his zipper where I felt the bulge. I took a trip down memory lane. The first time I did this
I was a virgin. With all my vulnerability. I felt him and I said with much worry that he was too big and he would hurt me. He smiled. It wasn't the first time he had heard those words. He assured me... "I can make it fit Angel... if it hurts just take your nails as deep as you can in my back, if it hurts more just whisper in my ear... I'll stop if I have to. " he was quite affectionate that time. We didn't stop. It got better and rougher with time. And I've always wanted him to make love to me... harder.
I lowered his zipper. He took off his belt. "Your a bad girl, " he whispered as my hands kept stroking him.
"You made me bad, " I whispered.
He took off my shorts and underwear and went down on me. I felt his tongue explore and my hands massaged his hair as i gasped. I was wetter than ever. He proceeded to please me and I couldn't help but moan.
He stopped and stood.
I pushed him to the wall and took down his trousers with his boxers. He grabbed me and violently thrust me against the wall and he went deeper and deeper and I screamed his name more and more.
We were done two hours later.
I dressed up and i redid my red lipstick which was then all over his body.
He was dressed and stood back captivated.
"Thats my girl," he said as he approached, hugging me from behind.
"Oh please... how many girls are you screwing, " I asked.
"I'd count for you but it's really none of your business... those lips... they make me always want to sex you... again. "He replied.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just another one, huh? "I inquired, showing little emotion.
"Since when did you care? I get what I want and that's just who I am, you are incapable of love, like you told me, so we both got solutions in each other," he said kissing my neck.
"Well, I don't care. But I have found this guy called David, He loves me, He wants to go out with me, " I Said. His grip on me loosened. He stood before me and he stared me in the eye.
"What? I thought you don't care?" I asked.
"And you bought it? " he asked.
"Bought what? The fact that somebody could be in love with me, face it, I deserve more than your shady ass. " I Said.
He looked down then knocked down the supplies with his right hand.
"What is love, Angel? You act like you know. "He said angrilly.
"Just give me a while with this David guy and when I find out, i'll tell you. "
I said as I stormed out. Hank had the shock of his life and it was good just that way.

That night David had shown up at my doorstep at around 8. 00 pm. Throwing pebbles at my window and his loud engine roaring in the background.
I ran to my window.
"Are you going to serenade me? " I asked flirtingly.
"Better, hop in my ride lets see what I got for my Angel tonight. " he said.
I laughed.
I ran downstairs and opened the door where I got a large teddy bear. It was black and I was happy to hug it. I threw it on the couch then went to his car. He opened the door after hugging me.
He drove fast, his hand on my thigh. He took me to the drive by where we sat in his convertible and watched a 1953 classic movie. In the peak of the movie, having seen he was such a gentleman, I took my hands to his thigh and rubbed gently. His hand was on my thigh the whole time. I moved higher towards his chest but lower than his belly button.
He literally stopped me and kissed the back of my hand.
"You are a special girl, why don't I take you on a fancy date first? " he asked.
"You mean suits and dresses? " I asked turning to him.
"And champagne. " he added.
My phone beeped for the thousandth time. I ignored.
"Am barely 17, " I Said.
He chuckled.
"Am paying nobody will ask you. " he assured.
My phone beeped again.
"You know it might be urgent" he responded.
I nodded my head and checked my iphone.
Sara. The snoopy witch sent me a picture of a man in a suit lying down with red lipstick drawn on his shirt and written on the wall
'You ruined my lipstick, I ruined your life.'
I found the face looking a bit familiar. Hank's uncle.
I sighed.
"I... I... gotta go. " I said running out his car to catch the nearest cab.
I got it and went straight to Hank's house.