Kidnapping part one (Blackmt64)

Sarah's pov

So here I am currently driving a fan that contains One Direction and my BFF Ash. It's not my fault she wouldn't cooperate. I lost the cops about a mile away. Ok I know I probably sound crazy but I'm really not. It's just that I know Ash wanted to see them. And as it is her birthday tomorrow I would be a glamorous friend and bring her One Direction.

I kept asking Paul the security guard if I could see the boys to ask them a question, but they refused me entrance. So I turned to plan B. Kidnapping.

I think the kidnapping turned out pretty good. I have about three more minutes before Ash unites the rest of the guys. She lives with a lot of siblings who like to tie people together.

I took a sharp turn at a secluded road and drove up to a big metal gate. I punched in a code at the gate then pulled through. Welcome to my lovely mansion. My family is pretty wealthy. With my family being wealthy means they are one on business trips often. They won't be back for another three months or so. Just me and the maids. Now including Ash and One Direction.

I drove up to another keypad that opened up to an under ground garage. I typed in the code. The ground went under in a slant and I drove through it. I wound my way to the back past all the fancy sports cars to park.

I jumped out and opened up the side of the van to watch six people tumble out. I sighed. "Why didn't you guys buckle up? I know Ash untied you awhile ago, but always remember even during a kidnapping safety first."

They all stood up brushing off their pants. Holy crap are they attractive. Hey Niall what's up? I gestured with my hand indicating for them to follow me. Ash jogged up to join me in the front.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"Giving you the best birthday ever!" She looked at me wierdly but MEH! it wasn't the first time and it defiantly won't be the last.

A throat cleared behind me. I turned on my heel to face the owner of the noise. I cocked my eyebrow at Liam.

"Listen if it's money you want we can give you some."

"Like bloody hell we will! Paul will find us and I will smite you!" Louis stated.

I waved my hand in dismissal. "Do not fret my dear boys I do not want money. I only plan to keep you for a day then you are free to do as you please. But before you guys leave could you sign something for me. You know because I'm a fan. Also you guys love your fans."

"Not the crazy ones."

"What was that Harold?"

"Nothing." I bopped my head.

"Follow me. I will show you our rooms." I walked down a marble hallway to the guest suites. I pointed to one assigning them each a room.

"Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Those are your rooms. Ash you are bunking between them and me."

"Aren't you worried about us being tracked?" Niall asked.

"Nope." I said popping the p. "This area of the woods is practically of the map. So I have nothing to worry about. Rest up breakfast will be at 8 am sharp."

"What!" screamed a couple of the boys.

"I know you guys haven't been awake earlier before for interviews." I Scoffed.

"True." They nodded their heads in agreement and grumbled but went to their bedding quarters.

Me and Ash walked a little ways farther down the hall to my bedroom. It is what you expected of any normal teenage girl. Poster upon posters of One Direction and Austin Mahone. "Let's get some shut eye partner." 

"But.."

"Shhh... Questions later my loved one." I told Ash before leaving her in her room and crawling into my bed fully dressed. My final thoughts being Ash find out everything soon enough.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyssssss this isn't Whitewolf13 it is me her twin sister!

I thought I would surprise her with an update I did just for her.

seeing as you guys and me have waited awhile for an update I decided to be generous and do it for her.

I'd if this will get deleted or not by her .

Normally she will keep it. But she might add on later. Any way have a great day!

Blackmt64

Check me out also my books are

Kidnapping is an Addiction

And

Dancing Me Crazy

Lots of Love,

Blackmt64