Chapter 4

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to Nate smiling in front of me. He played with my hair as one of his arms were wrapped around me

.

"Good morning gorgeous" he kissed

my forehead. I traced his face and then kissed him back. He stood up and then picked me up. Nate carried me downstairs and told me to set the table.

"You can make the fire" I joked. He smiled and I opened the cupboard to find an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked Nate.

"Open it"

I started to rip the envelope open and he wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on my shoulder.

Plane tickets to Daytona Beach, Florida are what I found inside the envelope. I turned around to Nate and was speechless so I just gave him a huge bear hug and kissed him a lot.

"Nate, how did you know I love this place so much?"

"You always talked about how much you loved there as a child. I even got us a hotel on the beach"

"Where? Is it by the boardwalk? or down by the lighthouse?" he laughed at my excited-ness.

"No it's by a restaurant, I forget the name.."

"The North Turn?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Do you know that place?"

"Do I? Is that a question? I went there almost everyday when my family and I went every other year! When are we leaving?"

"I know it's a short notice, but it's in two days. We have to leave at 3:00 A.M. It takes 2 hours to get there, so we can spend the whole time there for the day. This is a twelve day vacation, including..." he stopped.

"Including what?"

"..Universal Studios."

I dropped the tickets and same with my mouth. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

"Nate... you are the best husband anyone could ask for!" I jumped up onto him and hugged him tightly.

"First, let's eat and then we can pack."

Fluffy ran down the steps and jumped on my lap. "What about Fluffy?" I gave him my best puppy eyes.

"We aren't allowed to take the baby girl. Jack and Andrew are going to watch her." he frowned. I copied his actions and kissed her.

We spent the whole day packing our items for the exciting trip. Tomorrow we were going to a few stores to get the other things we need like sunscreen and whatever.

"Nate?"

"Yes?" he wrapped his arms around me.

"W-What if.."

"What if...what, princess?"

"What if my family's there?" I turned around in his arms.

"Then we will go up to them and you'll introduce me and we'll be polite."

I smiled at him. he always new what to say. I pushed his head forward and kissed him. We parted and laughed. He hugged me tightly and then we got back to packing.