Brink1314: The Huntress / The Huntress' Name

Werewolf

The Huntress Description: Electra Jaeger is a dagger wielding, gun flashing huntress, hunting down the creatures of darkness. When it comes to the paranormal she's not picky--werewolves, ghouls, vampires, witches. It's all in a night's work.

The Jaeger children were brought into the life after their mother's death at the hands of a werewolf, and it's all they've known since. Now, Electra's the only one who finds peace in the hunt. She hunts for her mother and herself, turning into a closed off, carefully guarded young woman. It's the routine that works for her until one person changes it all. He's new, he's straight-forward, and oh so confident, and for some reason his sights are set on Electra. She never expected to fall for anyone, let alone someone who didn't know about the paranormal world, but Jared's closer to the subject than she thinks. Electra realizes that the world of the paranormal is more complex than she'd thought, and she's forced to make a decision: to risk her life as well as the life of the man she loves, or to turn away and never look back. She must decide what she can live without. Who will she betray? Her family or herself?Find out in, The Huntress.

The Huntress' Name Description:  With their old identities behind them, Eliza and James have left the country. They have decided to travel to Europe and hide out as they wait for things among The Organization to settle.

While abroad, they discover the European branch of the very group they were fleeing from. They soon find out things don't work in the same way across the pond, and Eliza and James find themselves in danger again. But is the danger from perceived friend or foe?Can the duo accomplish what they set out to do, or will the dangers of their lives and unseen forces tear them apart? Is the bond as strong as they think, or can one wrong move make everything around them crumble?Find out in The Huntress' Name