Time to Travel

Rocky's POV

The car stopped. A couple of seconds later, the trunk opened. "Come on, let's go." One of the men who kidnapped us said.

We got out of the trunk. I picked up Rydel since she passed out. They grabbed us by the arms and lead us inside a big building. Once we got inside, noticed that it was a science lab.

"Go get in those." A man said pointing to some glowing tubes. All of us in a tube. I sat Rydel down in one.

"What do you want from us?" Ross asked from his tube. "We believe that we have invented the power to time travel. But we need to test it on people." One of them answered. "We're just going to sent you back to when you were kids."

He flipped a couple of switches and the tubes became brighter. Next thing you know we're at our old house from our childhood. "Where are we?" Rydel asked finally waking up. "I think we're at our old house." I answered.

"Mom?!" A girl's voice yelled. A girl who looked like Rydel when she was 11, came down the hallway, but stopped when she saw us. "Who are people and why are in my house?" She asked.

"Um...what's your name?" Rydel asked curiously. "Rydel." She answered. "No way." Rydel said shocked.

"MOM!!!!" She yelled scared. I put my hand over her mouth. "Shhhhh!! I scolded. She took my hand off of her mouth. "Why are you here?" She whispered.

"We can explain, after you get your siblings." Ross said. "How do you know I have siblings?" She asked. "Because we are your siblings from the future." Riker blurted. "No way! Prove it!" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your siblings names are Riker, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland." Ellington said. She looked at us shocked. "So than who are you two?" She asked pointing at Rydel and Ellington.

"I'm you and he's our boyfriend." Rydel answered. "Man, I look good in future." She said admiring her older self. "Thank you!" Rydel exclaimed.

"Alright! Enough with the chit chat, ladies." I told them. "I'll show were the boys are. Come on." Younger Rydel said. We followed her until she stopped of a door and knocked. "Riker open up!"

Here goes nothing.